Dear Humans and Elves,
We are updating our International worlds to version 1.108, tomorrow the 8th of July.
The list of changes can be found below:
- The way Crafting Recipes are selected by the system to be shown in the Crafting tab of the Magic Academy has received a major overhaul under the hood, in an effort to make the Recipes offered more relevant. This is visible in-game by the Recipes available at any given time.
- As part of the Crafting changes mentioned above, some Recipes that were previously removed have been made available again, chances of certain Recipes appearing have been adjusted, and some Recipes have been removed. Among the removed Recipes are the Stage 1 versions of all Evolving Buildings except for the four Phoenixes (Aureate, Fire, Storm, and Coldfire), as well as the recently released Festive May Tree. More changes to the available Recipes may happen in future updates.
- Knowledge Points bought using Diamonds directly within Ancient Wonders cost 25 Diamonds each, instead of the previous 45 Diamonds. Additionally, it's been made possible to "Buy all" required Knowledge Points to finish the Research Phase of an Ancient Wonder. This, of course, remains an optional feature. These changes do not apply to Knowledge Points bought with Diamonds anywhere else in the game. Please note that this change will come some time after the update itself, as the Mobile version for 1.108 needs to be available for all players before it can be changed.
As with every update, we've resolved a number of bugs, among which:
- Buildings - Very long building names now correctly fit inside the tooltip that opens when hovering the building in the City.
- Quests - The quest "Natural Culture" still had a problem that made it impossible to decline the quest. This has now been resolved.
- Quests - Resolved an issue that could lead to getting stuck on some quests if in case all Residences in the city were replaced with Magic Residences.
- Quests - In some cases the questline would not correctly continue in the Fairies chapter, which has now been fixed.
Note: the app version of the update is released separately from the browser version.
- It's now possible to change a city's name also via the app. Personalize your city even further by changing its name for all to see!
- The Culture and Culture Bonus icons in the main city interface have been merged into one icon and one overview. This new, combined overview shows more details on how the Culture Bonus is built up, and aims to provide a clearer overview of all your Culture-related needs.
- The quest window has been adjusted to better fit all of the relevant quest texts.
- Goods overview - Amounts of 10 million or more are no longer cut off in the Goods overview window.
- Ancient Wonders - Population bonuses are no longer colored green as if boosted by the Thermal Spring of Youth for buildings other than Residences, which are the only buildings boosted by this Ancient Wonder.
- Ancient Wonders - Added translations for a few texts that had none yet in the window to select a favorite Ancient Wonder to receive Neighborly Help.
- User Interface - Any resource requirements for placing new streets are no longer hidden behind the buttons used to confirm or cancel the construction.
- Android - The Back button on Android devices can now be used to go back to the World Map if it was opened via the Research Tree.
We hope you like the changes we're bringing with this update. Please let us know your feedback to the changes by leaving a comment in the discussion thread!
Your Elvenar Team