• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Relaxed Fellowship Looking for You

kimkimkim

Summoner
The Last Alliance is a relaxed fellowship with only a few simple rules ---

1. Please visit each other at least 5 times a week
2. Please trade fairly (2 or 3 stars) amongst each other, keeping cross tier trades to a minimum
3. Please participate in tournaments to the best of your ability
4. Please participate in fellowship adventures as much as you can
5. Please be polite and respectful to one another, complaints/questions are to be brought to your management team
6. Most important rule :):cool::D HAVE FUN!

Screenshot.png

kimkimkim

Summoner
Still have room for 6 more people....what can hurt, check us out!

kimkimkim

Summoner
Hey, don't forget about us....you looking for something relaxing to do, then come join us and work together to build the city the way you want....just a few small simple rules to follow and you're in.....check us out!!!!!
Screenshot.png

Last edited:

kimkimkim

Summoner
We have room for 4 more people with a few more spots opening soon....if you have steel, scrolls and elixir as your boosts, we would love to have you join us....message me in game or reply to this thread if this sounds like something you would be interested in :cool:

DeletedUser9064

Hi, I am looking for a fellowship with active and fair traders. My boosts are Marble, Crystal and Gems.So I prefer a fellowship which have players with opposite boosts. My current rank is 12504 with 21488 points.

kimkimkim

Summoner
3 more spaces still available in this relaxed fellowship....check out our rules in the first post then drop me a line if we are of interest to you....looking forward to hearing from you :)
Screenshot (1).png

DeletedUser9242

Hi! I just started but played this game a few years ago, I know the basics so I should grow fast :) I'm looking for nice people to play with and I would love to join you :)

kimkimkim

Summoner
This relaxed fellowship has 2 openings available......big cities or small cities are welcomed just as long as you are active and do the best you can.....please check out our overview and if we sound interesting, please message kimkimkim in game - please do not reply here, there are too many vultures that don't want to do the work of finding people and would rather steal them from others - can't wait to hear from you :):)

kimkimkim

Summoner
This relaxed fellowship has 4 openings available for active players looking to take it easy....all we ask is that you visit and help at least 5 times a week, help with trades and place trades, do the best you can in tournaments and in fellowship adventures.....so if you're looking to just play the game without stress then please message me, kimkimkim, in game only and I will get you right in.....can't wait to hear from you :D

kimkimkim

Summoner
***Presently have 4 spaces available, please message me in game if we are of interest to you***

2. Please trade fairly (2 or 3 stars) amongst each other, keeping cross tier trades to a minimum
5. Please be polite and respectful to one another, complaints/questions are to be brought to your management team

Screenshot.png

kimkimkim

Summoner
***Presently have 5 spaces available, Please message me in game if we are of interest to you***

Screenshot (1).png