• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Regarding combining the sets together

I have placed the buildings together on my layout but they are not linking together

Can someone please help so I can get the additional bonuses

Thank you

m4rt1n

Adept
Hi @Purpledreamer have you made sure the buildings placed together are from the same set and have at least 1 road connection.

There are 2 different sets of buildings in the current event.

Yes they were on opposite sides of the road but I moved them to the same side and nexn to each other
But nothing has changed :(

FieryArien

Necromancer
I don’t have a city on your server to be able to look at you, however it looks like you have the following set buildings: *)

- Sun Temple Complex
- Cornucopia Sanctuary
- Kirit, Weasel God of Night Fruit

Kirit is from the “Set 2”, I see no other buildings from the same set to activate any link. That’s what m4rt1m was talking about above.

Sun Temple and Cornucoptia are both from the “Set 1”, they should both have one link activated when they are touching each other. Please open these buildings and double check the icons under the 24 hours progress bar. The first icon should be “activated” and be pictured “in full colors”. If that indeed doesn’t work, please contact Support as Dizzy Lizzie adviced above.

*) info obtained from elvenstats.com and elvenarchitect.com

m4rt1n

Adept
I don’t have a city on your server to be able to look at you, however it looks like you have the following set buildings: *)

- Sun Temple Complex
- Cornucopia Sanctuary
- Kirit, Weasel God of Night Fruit

Kirit is from the “Set 2”, I see no other buildings from the same set to activate any link. That’s what m4rt1m was talking about above.

Sun Temple and Cornucoptia are both from the “Set 1”, they should both have one link activated when they are touching each other. Please open these buildings and double check the icons under the 24 hours progress bar. The first icon should be “activated” and be pictured “in full colors”. If that indeed doesn’t work, please contact Support as Dizzy Lizzie adviced above.

*) info obtained from elvenstats.com and elvenarchitect.com

I just took a look and the Sun Temple Complex and Cornucopia Sanctuary should be giving one set boost each the way they are placed, but as the Kirit, Weasel God of Night Fruit is from set 2 will not currently give any set boost.