• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered refill portal profit

DeletedUser5283

Hello, I have maybe stupid question but I need some information about that.
We have new 25% refill portal profit instant and this is really good news.
My question is, if I am on a chapter guest "Collect X numbers from..." and I use this instant, do the quest will be completed?
Sorry for my English, it is not my mother language.

Kind regards, WizardMicromegas

Last edited by a moderator:

Wowwie

Soothsayer
it fills 25 % of what ever your portal level is of the guest race you are on it has nothing to do with quests

portal profit new instant.JPG portal profit.JPG

DeletedUser5283

Well when you use tool instant you gain tools and if you are in quest where you need tools the quest can be completed that way, when you use this instant and gain the needed tools with no need to produce them. That is why I want some light about that question. I understand that it refill 25% of the portal amount capacity and my question is based because you gain this goods.

kimkimkim

Summoner
Hello, I have maybe stupid question but I need some information about that.
We have new 25% refill portal profit instant and this is really good news.
My question is, if I am on a chapter guest "Collect X numbers from..." and I use this instant, do the quest will be completed?
Sorry for my English, it is not my mother language.

I would say it would count towards your quest, as the regular instants ( coin/supply ) do.......support might have a better answer to this as this is a new instant for us.

m4rt1n

Adept
Other instants work for quests, so I would have thought this one would be the same.

DeletedUser5283

Thanks a lot for your time and answer :)

DeletedUser3451

THE ANSWER:
If your quest is asking for guest goods, then using the Portal Profit should complete this quest for you.
that's misleading!

only if the amount of goods provided by the instant is sufficient to complete the quest.
if the quest asks for 2000 of a certain resource but the instant provides only part of that amount, you'll still need to produce the rest.

m4rt1n

Adept
I can confirm having just used the instant that it will fill the quest amounts by the amount shown by hovering over the instant and those amounts count towards the quest. It completed mine. :)

DeletedUser5283

I can confirm having just used the instant that it will fill the quest amounts by the amount shown by hovering over the instant and those amounts count towards the quest. It completed mine. :)
Thank you for the information :):diamond: