• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Redo the whole game mechanics!

• Thread starter DeletedUser2280
  • Start date

DeletedUser2280

It's become repetitive, and dull now.
New chapter is a complete waste of time.
You really sat down for months and came up with ... "let's just reinvent the ways we made you spend vast amounts of stuff before and make you do it in new ways now?"
Did it take you an eternity to come up with a reinvention of something you did before in at least the last 2 chapters?
You actually pay ppl to come up with this rubbish?
RATM... "This is the new world, just like the old world!"
ELVENAR ... "This is the new chapter, just like the old chapter!"
Listen up and listen good ...
EVOLVE! Or die!
It's getting tedious now!
And do not reply by telling me how much you enjoy this or that.
The point I am making is the fact that the gameplay is now repetitive and dull.
If you like repetitive and dull, fine! I have no truck with you.
My whole issue is with the game dev's! ...
You are not doing it!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2280

First up ... world map!
Wow! How massively boring is it! Years now and you do nothing to make it even worth visiting, other than to gain a daily reward? And 10 percent of my visits are cash cuz they are gone ppl!
Very poor Elvenar!
Try adding a new thing for example where you can "encounter, visit, trade, attack" your neighbor and attack or make peace or do whatever you offer now. I want to make allies and expand but your ethos is ... say hello and stand still.
Do it!

DeletedUser2280

But then I just drive trains for a living. I ain't got a clue what i'm talking about ...
... like when I told youz about game play lag and how it wasn't us but your servers, and got a ban, and messaged Elvenar directly, and they admitted it, got it fixed, sent me emails etc, and we all GREW UP! Cuz that's how the real world is!
It's up to youz to work it out and figure out how to keep me playing this game.
Sit down, shut up, and earn your corn!
Like I have for 36 years!
Do likewise!

DeletedUser2280

Next up ... Chapter you just Introduced!
Just kick out everything and replace it with some new fantasy made up shite that came into your heads.
Brilliant!
Does the trick now eh?
Suddenly very DULL!
Earn your corn cuz what you are offering now is piecemeal.
Look it up and learn from it.

DeletedUser2280

What is Unurium?
Are you now taking the piss big time?
Google even asks if you are taking the piss!

DeletedUser2280

Two chapters a year ?
Well this one sucks!
Don't give us next year if this is the best (worst) you have to offer.

Timneh

Artisan
If you are so dismayed by the game maybe it is time you moved on to something different. Just a thought.
What a lot of people don't seem to realise is that the devs probably don't care if players leave the game because they know new players are joining the game to replace them.

DeletedUser6472

What a lot of people don't seem to realise is that the devs probably don't care if players leave the game because they know new players are joining the game to replace them.
Here is a little note to Inno though: This game is running for how many years now, since 2015, if I'm not mistaken? Don't you think that in all this time you've got pretty ALL of your possible customers that you could have gotten? I mean this game hardly appeals to everyone. A new player would have to go through 17 chapters now with all your recent nerfs to everything. How long is it going to take them??? Have you asked yourselves, how many people in their right mind would want to dedicate their time to you? You've got us and we stayed with you for all this time, but now so many of your loyal, long standing customers are leaving. How long do you think your new players will last? This game requires a lot of patience and knowledge, it's not fit for a fickle app player at all. Another point is that many players have said to me that they would have quit a long time ago, if they didn't join our FS, where they have learnt a lot from our top players and it made the game fun for them again. If all your top players will quit now because of your new tournaments (events, FSAs etc.) messes, who is going to inspire and teach how to effectively play your precious new players???

Pauly7

Magus
I think they are looking for a high turnover of players. Their preference would be to attract large numbers of players to the app game who all spend a few pounds and then leave. The question is - How attractive is Elvenar for those big numbers of new app players? If it is attractive enough then they just won't worry about the long standing players or developing the game further at the back end.

DeletedUser6472

The question is - How attractive is Elvenar for those big numbers of new app players?
Well to answer that, have you ever tried to rearrange your city on the app? It's a nightmare! This game is not the same on the app, because it was initially designed for the browser. There are so many features that are still not available on the app and with the time frame that it takes Inno to introduce them, they will lose us and will never gain those lucrative app players that they are so bend on attracting.

Pauly7

Magus
Well to answer that, have you ever tried to rearrange your city on the app? It's a nightmare! This game is not the same on the app, because it was initially designed for the browser. There are so many features that are still not available on the app and with the time frame that it takes Inno to introduce them, they will lose us and will never gain those lucrative app players that they are so bend on attracting.
Oh I don't disagree. I think they're setting themselves up for failure. I think that's their thinking though - Treat Elvenar like a high turnover app based game.

DeletedUser6472

yep and that is their mistake, because there is so stiff competition out there, for the app games, and it's such an oversight on Inno's part not to recognise that little nice niche that they have so successfully created for themselves and are trying to crawl out of into a dark forest, where they don't stand a chance to survive.

Timneh

Artisan
Elvenar was not producing money as well as all the other Innogames games in the last financial report so they might possibly be trying anything they can think of to generate more money ( i think that is why we get so many events now) they just need to hope it does not turn and bite them in the ass.

DeletedUser6472

Elvenar was not producing money as well as all the other Innogames games in the last financial report so they might possibly be trying anything they can think of to generate more money ( i think that is why we get so many events now) they just need to hope it does not turn and bite them in the ass.
Well, we do know why their financial reports for Elvenar showed decrease in profit for the previous accounting year, we've been here lol, experiencing their bad decisions first hand. I was spending money on this game before, but I was so angry and upset with those endless quests for the Zodiac event last year, with quests of obtaining X amount of vision vapour on the loop and some other worse quests, that I haven't spent any money since. It's been bad decision after another since. It's simple really, people don't spend money when they feel upset and cheated. When they nerf everything, it's exactly cheating. In successful business you start low and increase things to achieve a better balance, not the other way around, when your customers got used to receive certain amounts of things and you reduce them for the same or increased effort (kind of what's happening now with FSAs). Also, the pricing in this game is plain stupid, £75 for 3 Phoenix artifacts, really??? I don't want even to start with their pricing for premium expansions. I play sometimes some app games, where you can get 1 month of improved gameplay and exciting rewards for major events just for £5 and guess what, so many people purchase that.

DeletedUser2280

The latest chapter 17 Traders of Unur introduces nothing new, and after the monotony of working through chapter 16 Embassies which needs over 7,000 KP's alone to complete, and mountains of every resource imaginable, and which also offered nothing new to the game, it is stale and becoming tedious now. I completed chapter 16 in the hope that when chapter 17 was introduced, it would be worth it, but it has been a massive let down.
Little more than a couple of city expansions, upgrades to the buildings, squad size upgrades ... the usual stuff.
But nothing new.
The only thing the game offers which approaches fun, is the weekly and fellowship tournaments, everything else has become stale.
To everyone who hasn't done chapter 16 yet, you have my sympathies. It will take a long time to do it, and your city will be no better for it.
Chapter 17 looks exactly the same.

DeletedUser2280

Very coincidental that my gameworld Winyandor has just suddenly been updated and the dozens of "dead" cities have now been removed, don't you think? What is the point of me or anyone else making any comment or any constructive criticism at all if you continually refuse to even accept or acknowledge our input? Knee jerk reaction when ppl like me shout out, yet you did nothing for weeks before it.
The whole point of gaming and any software is that you produce it, and we become beta testers.
Yet you cannot even accept the basic concept of beta testing, by acknowledging our feedback! We give you feedback and you take steps to make it better. But all you are doing is painting over the whole mess you allow to happen.
So! Let's now discuss the gameworld multi account holders.
You know. The ppl who have multiple accounts and who feed their "mains". Let's not get silly now. Everyone online knows what a "main" is, what "multiple accounts" are, and what they are doing in the fellowships and over all the servers, cus ppl have accounts across all the servers.
You know them, you know their IP addresses.
Time to remove their multiple accounts and remove their IP addresses and BAN THEM!

BluebellLadybird

Adventurer
The main thing keeping me here are the people in my f/s. Since I installed a VPN which the Inno servers can't support and this hideous quest I have almost given up multiple times. I sure won't be spending any money. I enjoy a challenge and I don't mind working through long researches to complete a chapter but it's not fun anymore and each chapter, as you say, is just a variation on the one before it.

Why can't they give us the chance to develop more of that vacant land on the map? There could be tunnels with trains carrying goods that we could build. Just one thought to pep things up.

Very occasionally I use the android to play in F world when I am out but as it lacks features I would hate to try and play full time on it.

New players will not want to hang around a game where so many people leave.