Red Phoenix is an advanced fellowship for active players that want to be able to make good progress, but who still want the freedom to play how they like. In our fellowship there are no quotas to fulfil, no game play requirements, and no need to do anything more than what you enjoy and have time for. Just a friendly and relaxed environment where you can get the support you need to grow your city and gain good prizes in events, tournaments and adventures.
All our players are on daily or close to it, and are roughly evenly distributed between chapters 4 to 12 (Elementals). A player with a medium or large city would fit in well here, but any size city is welcome. We currently have space for 2 new members.
Members of our fellowship can expect the following benefits:
- 6 chests in the tournament each week (2 royal restoration spells per week)
- 3 chests in the adventure, plus good ranking prizes as well
- roughly 15-20 neighbourly help visits per day
- easily find fair trades, and have fair trades accepted quickly whenever you ask for help obtaining goods
- lots of knowledge point donations on your wonders
- friendly atmosphere where people are happy to help and offer advice
- relaxed game play, so there's no pressure for you to do any more than what you enjoy or have time for
- active community where there's almost always a couple of people online at any one time, so it's quick and easy to get help whenever you ask for it
You can review our fellowship details here on ElvenStats.
If this sounds like the fellowship for you, send an application to Red Phoenix on Felyndral (en3), or message the archmage UlyssesBlue if you'd just like more information.