• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

recycle bin

Sir Derf

Adept
MCU-wise...

1a) Thanos vs. Xandar was really Thanos's Army vs. the planetary Nova Corps, so not really a measure of Thanos himself.
1b) Xandar had already suffered a heavy toll from Ronan.
1c) Xandar didn't know he was coming.

2) As far as personal strength, bear in mind that without using the Power stone, Thanos took down the Hulk in hand-to-hand combat.

Back on Topic...

Currently, Fellowship Adventures use 16 badges (6 Factories, 4 Manus, 3 Magic Academy, 1 each Ancient Wonders, Military and Residences), while the Endless Pit only accepts 9. How about adjusting the Pit so that among its requests it accepts all possible badges? Maybe you would still get stuck, but at least you have a chance to use all of your leftover badges. Now how to group and weight the various badges, that would be interesting...

AstralSoul

Illusionist
I am not too much into it and get lost with some names. But well, I give you the Hulk part haha, that is merit for Thanos w/o stones. Different Universes, but I think Apocalypse can take him easily.

Yup, we also got stuck sometimes with the pit. I had a lot of 2 days items that wasted (as well as elvarian, but I worked the tournament last week.)

Deleted User - 2044766

Fellowship Adventure optimization requires Fellowship c-ordination, especially with the longer production items.

It's almost like you have to start producing 2day goods before the FA starts, just to not clog up production lines halfway through stage 2.

gathsdell

Soothsayer
that's exactly what we do! however the point of the conversation is not thanos it is the need to have somewhere to put badges which right now are lost and I have no reason to collect WASTE of time and clicks as some have stated

AstralSoul

Illusionist
It's almost like you have to start producing 2day goods before the FA starts, just to not clog up production lines halfway through stage 2.

Yup, you have to. FA needs planning ahead :) All events really. I have tooxboxes, grocery bags, 3&9 h boosted T1, provinces open, tech unresearched, etc waiting for the event. That way, in 2-4 days you get all quests done.

that's exactly what we do! however the point of the conversation is not thanos it is the need to have somewhere to put badges which right now are lost and I have no reason to collect WASTE of time and clicks as some have stated

Yup... it hurts to see great ones going away.... to find zero in the next one.

Deleted User - 2044766

Yup, you have to. FA needs planning ahead :) All events really. I have tooxboxes, grocery bags, 3&9 h boosted T1, provinces open, tech unresearched, etc waiting for the event. That way, in 2-4 days you get all quests done.

Ouuhh nice planning strategy, Astral! ;)!

Timneh

Artisan

I don't see the point of completing the whole event in 4 days, what are you going to do for the other 20 days ?

AstralSoul

Illusionist
I crafted a dog made of toilet paper, then using some mana (78,455 to be exact), I gave it life. It barks and everything, it even poops more toilet paper than I can sell (sometimes it poops masks too). So I can walk it now :)

Nah, I am a meditator, astral traveler, and lucid dreamer, as well as knowing how to do shamanic travels without drugs. I'll have fun but...

I don't see the point of completing the whole event in 4 days, what are you going to do for the other 20 days ?

Because in the next days I will still get more stuff from pickups, magical chests, etc. I want to have the peace of mind soon to be able to grow my fire phoenix as much as possible. So I ensure I complete it.

tourney.JPG

Pretty much everything asked in the quests (RSS/specific tools stuff) is there, but still, I will replenish as I collect.

:p Mow the lawn, walk the dog...

Actually, the mowing part I got a horse... maybe if I walk the horse, will he count as a dog? Because rainy days are coming, and my toilet-paper puppy might have some troubles there.

Last edited:

Deleted User - 2044766

Nice layout ! I can see where the recycle bin would come in handy...
Well I guess you could? The horse might like that, for a change from mowing..

AstralSoul

Illusionist
By the way, @Timneh one more reason to do the quests early:

This is not going to be forever available, and it is still random:

phoenix-2020-craft-artifact-new-for-old.png

So, I need to have at least two Coldfire ASAP, in case it shows early on in the MA. And I know that it will in mine :D

I assume you cannot use diamonds like with blueprints, right @Silmaril ?

AstralSoul

Illusionist
artifact.JPG

And of course, once more I called it and made the right move. Hence having all ready. A 2019 artifact right off the bat (maybe it was for everybody), so doing your homework earlier compensates. I am sure I will make it within 6 hours...

@Silmaril nope, no diamond option hehe.

Last edited:

AstralSoul

Illusionist
Since I have versatility with simple tools, and beverages, now making:

Produce Simple Tools 14 times

The few next ones I have, the one that screws me a bit is:

25Scout 1 Province or gain 30 Vision Vapor

I sent a scout out this morning (see, that I did not plan). But opening the chests good boosters (no essences though, too bad). And:

steps.JPG

And I need that second Coldfire within five hours before the 2019 shuffles out... So far no free essences on chests neither, got the exclusive twice at 5% (no room for even one) Let's see how it goes.

AstralSoul

Illusionist
on-time.JPG

I can breathe again, no diamonds, only 6 5h boosters for the scout, and then, two more for the "two enchantments"

In this quest
47Produce Simple Tools 20 timesWorkshop15 mins311178

Fabricating ofc as I did not have as many, 14 workshops at a time, but the pressure is gone :D (At least for a while)

And the best thing of all, is that I wrote a solid blog post meanwhile waiting for the simple tools haha.

Last edited:

Deleted User - 2044766

Because in the next days I will still get more stuff from pickups, magical chests, etc. I want to have the peace of mind soon to be able to grow my fire phoenix as much as possible. So I ensure I complete it.

View attachment 4232

Pretty much everything asked in the quests (RSS/specific tools stuff) is there, but still, I will replenish as I collect.

@Astral Soul :) I just wanted to say "thanks" for your many posts about preparing for the event! Being new, I couldn't make head or tail of event planning strategies, almost deciding to let it wait until I had more experience. However, the enthusiasm I felt in your posts motivated me to get organised/outline some form of strategy. I have been able to corral my resources, and do reasonably well in the event. :) . Thumbs up to you!