• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recruiting

Lady Monica

Spellcaster
Hi
When we do recruiting using the rankings page we never know if the member we are recruiting is active or not. I go into gems of knowledge and check the stats for the member to make sure they are active before I waste time sending an invite and an email. Is there any way that on the rankings page a star can be against the member if they are not active? Of course better yet the member has not visited their site for many months ideally they should not be on the rankings page at all. Maybe their could be a tab for inactive members, that way I wont be wasting time looking back and forward to two sites to see if they are active or not.

Just a thought

Lady Monica

DeletedUser2280

Why not just simply have a status on their city when you visit saying something along the lines of active/sleeping/dead. Active if they've played within the last 48 hours, sleeping between 48 hours and a week, and dead if they've not been active in over 7 days.
I'm being brutally honest here, but if i am visiting cities and they ain't playing any longer, then i am not a happy bunny!
If they ain't active after a certain period, like a week, send 'em an email to get back on or their account is deleted.

Lady Monica

Spellcaster
I agree whiskyman, some people change their banner when they leave the game.. most don't. It is annoying to visit, send letter for recruiting and then find out they are gone. Good idea I hope Inno take note :) cheers

DeletedUser2280

This issue about dormant and dead gamers has been brought up before, yet Inno do nothing. A massive game world full of dead players is way way worse than a small or medium world that is thriving cuz it wastes our time. SIZE ISN'T IMPORTANT when it comes to gaming, it's quality, not quantity that counts with us hardcore gamers.
It wastes my time, and everyone elses who plays the game when we have to try and message dead gamers and visit dead cities daily for no reward.
FFS! You can even go as far as to say it's a sham when a game developer allows it to happen.
HANG YOUR HEAD IN SHAME INNO! Get real and stop wasting our time and send out emails to the dead accounts NOW! you have everyone's email addys so you can do it.

DeletedUser7912

Last 24 Hours --> Green Light
24 - 72 Hours --> Yellow Light
72 - 168 Hours --> Red Light
More Than A Week --> BLACK Light

Colorful light system is very good I think. A game had it, everyone loved it. But I'm not sure about time periods. Take them as just an example. Black Light is my idea though. :D I want to know if someone in MY FELLOWSHIP is active or not. But since because this game has no PvP features, it's okay to see others' online/active etc. status.