• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recruiting

Looking for enthusiastic players to join our friendly team, we are a 10 chest weekly fellowship and occasionally 11 chests. We achieve silver in the spire weekly and also have active kp threads.
Why not join us and we will help you build your city
Just apply to TheWhiteWolves to join

Kraaniss

Novice
hi, we are a small fellowship, 9 in number and all extremely active, we are babies, all been playing for less than 5 months but we achieve 5 chests every week now in the tourny, sometimes 6, we get to the entrance to the high halls every week, sometimes further and that is with only 6 of us who currently have the spire open and we all collect the 50 diamonds for doing so, do you have room for all of us and if so would you consider taking all of us, :)

Tina84

Novice
Hi! We are Skuledaze and we are looking for new players to strengthen the Fellowship, we can accept all 9 of you. We concentrate mostly on the Tournament, our average is 6 chests per week, so if we join forces we have a chance to finally win that 10 chest and maybe more. Feel free to message me directly so I can send you invitations.