• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recruiting

Sadhana s

Seeker
Hello friends friends Kingdom is looking for active players who are regular and participate in tournaments and helpful in trading too. Thanks

SethHaniel

Adventurer
Would you consider a Merge with our Fellowship FREE WILL FOUNDATION EN2 WINYANDOR Looking for up to 13 active members

kimkimkim

Summoner
as an outsider looking in and being an Archmage myself.....with only 6 active people in the fellowship, trying to find 19 more could be like a needle in a haystack.....I would take the offer IMHO

Cheryn

Bard
Would you consider a Merge with our Fellowship FREE WILL FOUNDATION EN2 WINYANDOR Looking for up to 13 active members

Would you consider a merge with OURS??? Bet we could make room for very active members. Contact Saphira or Cheryn at SHELL COTTAGE
(Love you always, Kimkimkim)

SethHaniel

Adventurer
Would you consider a merge with OURS??? Bet we could make room for very active members. Contact Saphira or Cheryn at SHELL COTTAGE
(Love you always, Kimkimkim)
No Thank You -we are an established Fellowship and most our members are well in advance of yours Seth

Last edited: