• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

recruiting tournament players

DeletedUser4149

we average 9 chests per tournament. we earned 10 chests in 2 out of the last 4 weeks.
we are expecting to earn 3 chests in the coming adventure and not straining to do more.

we want players that can average 1000 points per week
any boosts are fine.

please contact my city directly for the fastest response

DeletedUser4149

we only need a couple of good tournament players to get 10 chests more often than not.
we do ask for an average score of 1000 because we understand that some absences are going to happen or people may need to restock. this also allows us to focus on getting 10 during the easier tournaments and to avoid spending too much on the costlier tournaments.
our fellowship has been doing well consistently for a long time-8 chests or so and steadily improving.
i have 2 1/2 years of experience managing this team and can keep the largest cities well supplied for any tournament.
we have very few rules except for requiring a decent amount of visits and a good tournament average.
we also have very little drama. very few people leave our fellowship. come join us soon before our vacancies are filled.