• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Ancient Wonders Record of AW Donations

DeletedUser

Summary]: Implement a system that records who donated to your AW and to which AW you donated and how much in each case, as well as a record of who received which rewards for your AW and which rewards you have received.

[Have you checked for similar ideas?]: Found nothing

[Details]: I'd like to have a record of which AW I donated to and how much as well as who donated to mine. Possibly this could also be added for Fellowhsips as a whole. Currently, there is no way of knowing what you donated where and you can only see who's donated to your AW *before* you upgrade them. It would be nice to have an extra tab in the AW menu recording who donated to you and how much and what you donated where. Possibly, and as a nice to have, there could also be rewards for having donated so and so much. That would encourage people to donate and make people less dependent upon being the top donors, as well as giving people extra goals to achieve. In general, this game would benefit from providing more data to players and fellowships / fellowship admin in my opinion.

[Reasons for Implementing]: It's just nice to have a record of such things in my opinion.

[Balance]: None, unless you count possibly giving people rewards.

DeletedUser219

+1 to this, adding the idea of a notification when an AW you donated to is upgraded, something on the order of "Blark upgraded his Pickle Factory, and you got an award of..."

DeletedUser417

It is not only nice to have a recording of the KP-donations. It is necessary! :D
We use a message thread to exchange points, but today me and a fellow entered in that thread at exactly the same time and probably went to the same city to donate to. No way to see (unless you can memorise every number in your city) who was donating at what time. So now I have to keep score of the points in my wonders to see if everything goes right :p

pertm

Seeker
There should be a way to see who donated on previous level like you have in FoE for GB there. You should also have a list of AWs that you have donated that are not finished with current level.