• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

recent returnee

BonnyGwen

Spellcaster
It seems some people like to read the last chapter of a book first rather than reading it in chapter order!
Yes, chap 19 sounds awfully ominous, but don't read too much into it.
I finished 19 a few weeks ago.
You have to finish the chapter quests to get the whole story.
I won't spoil it for you except to say the world does not come to an end.
Right now I'm half wondering when chap 20 will come and half hoping it will take awhile yet since I like a break between chapters.

Silly Bubbles

Necromancer
It seems some people like to read the last chapter of a book first rather than reading it in chapter order!
Yes, chap 19 sounds awfully ominous, but don't read too much into it.
I finished 19 a few weeks ago.
You have to finish the chapter quests to get the whole story.
I won't spoil it for you except to say the world does not come to an end.
Right now I'm half wondering when chap 20 will come and half hoping it will take awhile yet since I like a break between chapters.

It seems some people like to judge the book by its cover. :D

That's great that you've finished, I personally don't mind this one either. A new chapter is never guaranteed, it all depends whether it's profitable for Inno. It seems that they're making chapters longer to get ready for less frequent releases. Also, if there's not enough players progressing fast enough, it might not be worth it to rush into new chapters either.

chucky24

Seeker
well slowly approaching the end of chapter 15..... 16 next and then we will see where it goes =D i am loving the new designs on the buildings..... its also nice to see that they finally added in some different colours other then the constant blue and orange in chapter 16

OldHag

Necromancer
i have recently returned to the game after a 4 year hiatus and i was reading the story line of the research tree and i noticed that the last tech of chapter 19 suggests it the end of the game..... does this mean there will be no more new chapters?
@chucky24 what chapter were you when you cam back after a 4 year hiatus?

chucky24

Seeker
i have been back a coupl months now and was near the end of 14 when i stopped..... judisious use of portal profits got me to 15 very quickly think it was late 2018 when i stopped

chucky24

Seeker
update on the last post was just looking at my stats page and apparently it was actualy around jully 2019 that i stopped........ so not quite 4 years.......... gosh seemed longer then i thought

Booff

Alchemist
When will life ever be normal again?