• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Receiving KP from wonders.

DeletedUser2920

When I log on on a Sunday morning, I have 10KP and then from the tournament the KP gets added on after this. Meaning I don't lose 10KP a week.

When I give to someone's wonder, the KP goes straight in. I live in GMT +8 and usually this means I'm getting this KP in the middle of the night. Usually it means if I get 5KP it'll happen before I've gained 10KP during the night. So the KP for the night stops, and all I get in 10 KP after waking, same as normal.

In other words, I lose my KP about 90% of the time.

DeletedUser441

This really does annoy a lot of players. I do not donate kp to other players AWs because of this. It is something that the developers do need to address but they only ignore people's complaints. Try putting a suggestion in. I get annoyed when I lose up to an hour on the kp bar when tournament rewards are given. Losing large numbers of kps because we all need to sleep is disgusting. :mad:

DeletedUser5683

I have had the same thing happen, on the start up blurb it claims you don't lose any rewards on the KP holder which in itself
may be correct but it is untrue that you don't lose KP's it doesn't matter whether you are out of pocket by the rewards being
short or the hourly KP stopping, players are still losing out. I have suggested that the rewards are put on hold until the player
is online to claim them thereby having a chance to spend the already accrued KP's but only got a "fudged" reply from
support.

Pauly7

Magus
Yes, but this is all supposed to be fixed now so that KP rewards don't get added until the next time you log in.... Unless you are leaving the game logged in overnight, in which case I guess that will scupper it.

I'm not 100% sure if it's working or not, but I know that since they said they have made this change I haven't yet logged in when I get up to find my KP bar maxed out.

DeletedUser219

I see nothing in the Release Notes to indicate that awards will be made when you log in, only that you will receive the Notification if the award has been made while you were logged out. @Longshanks The lack of gain is really not the same as a loss. The rules of the KP bar are clear: When it is full, you get no further hourly KP. If it was filled by an award that came right after you logged out, bad luck.
@Lelanya it does look like they are working in that direction.

DeletedUser219

already been suggested long ago - no reaction

I would say that the inclusion of KP Instants in the FA is definitely a reaction. Hopefully when they come to full fruition they will have a wider application.

DeletedUser219

No EARNED KP are being lost. The KP you receive each hour whether you are logged in or not are not earned, they are given. The KP you earn through your efforts are still granted, and add to your available KP, whether the bar is full or not.