• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

(Rec) Pheonix Reborn needs new blood

BlossomAriel

Dreamer
Hey guys and gals.
After some let downs from our old members, we are trying to make a recovery.
We still have a little way to go, but I feel we are now ready to take on the new members that can help us regain our previous status.
At the present time we have 16 members so that leaves quite a bit of recruiting for us to do.
We take an active part in adventures and tournaments, though the tourney results could be better with YOUR help.

We need members with one or more of Planks, Crystal and Magic Dust.
The other requirement is that you have been around long enough to at least have built a trader.

**Guidelines for the fellowship**
1. Members agree to produce only their boosted goods (except during quests and adventures) this maximizes goods production - for your city's growth, your own use and for trading within f/s and with others - and is best use of resources.
2. Neighbourly help at least 4 times a week as it benefits all of us and gives you a chance to collect relics, boosts, KPs and goods, and all it takes is a little time. You can change your city's nameplate to reflect the help you want. C=culture B= builder H = hall
3. If you are going to be away for more than 4 days at a time you can notify in your city header, but if you will be away for more than a week, please inform the Archmage or Mages.
4 . All trades should be fair (2 or 3 star unless you make prior arrangements) and agree beforehand. Cross trades to be 3 star only and please keep them to a minimum (4 at any one time)
5. Participation in tournament is a MUST....300pts minimum for everyone except for those on chapter 5 or below.

If you are still interested (and still awake) please get in touch.
You will be on a months trial to make sure we suit each other.

BlossomAriel

Dreamer
Hey guys and gals.
After some let downs from our old members, we are trying to make a recovery.
We still have a little way to go, but I feel we are now ready to take on the new members that can help us regain our previous status.
At the present time we have 16 members so that leaves quite a bit of recruiting for us to do.
We take an active part in adventures and tournaments, though the tourney results could be better with YOUR help.

We need members with one or more of Planks, Crystal and Magic Dust.
The other requirement is that you have been around long enough to at least have built a trader.

**Guidelines for the fellowship**
1. Members agree to produce only their boosted goods (except during quests and adventures) this maximizes goods production - for your city's growth, your own use and for trading within f/s and with others - and is best use of resources.
2. Neighbourly help at least 4 times a week as it benefits all of us and gives you a chance to collect relics, boosts, KPs and goods, and all it takes is a little time. You can change your city's nameplate to reflect the help you want. C=culture B= builder H = hall
3. If you are going to be away for more than 4 days at a time you can notify in your city header, but if you will be away for more than a week, please inform the Archmage or Mages.
4 . All trades should be fair (2 or 3 star unless you make prior arrangements) and agree beforehand. Cross trades to be 3 star only and please keep them to a minimum (4 at any one time)
5. Participation in tournament is a MUST....300pts minimum for everyone except for those on chapter 5 or below.

If you are still interested (and still awake) please get in touch.
You will be on a months trial to make sure we suit each other.
I have just realized my omission. :rolleyes:
(Rec)Pheonix Reborn can be found in E1