• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Rebalancing

DeletedUser2483

Hi, I was a member of a Fellowship during the Phoenix Quests, but it has since disbanded - do former members still qualify for the rebalancing award you have announced?

DeletedUser3097

To compensate for that, we will give all players who are in Fellowships that reached the third stage of the event a free Phoenix Cult building of your chapter, which gives both Population and Culture.

If you are in a Fellowship which reached the third stage of the last Fellowship Adventure, you should receive a Phoenix Cult building. This is not connected in any way to the Phoenix Cult event.

DeletedUser2114

If you are in a Fellowship which reached the third stage of the last Fellowship Adventure, you should receive a Phoenix Cult building. This is not connected in any way to the Phoenix Cult event.
Hi I was just wondering I was in a fellowship that reached the third chest in the last FA but left that fellowship yesterday and joined another. I have not received this building yet so does the fact I moved fellowship disqualify me from receiving it.

DeletedUser3097

Hello there! @Muf-Muf posted an update earlier today:

The Phoenix Cult building is still to come, for those that reached stage three in the last Fellowship Adventure. For that, we will need to update, which we unfortunately cannot do today anymore. It is currently scheduled for tomorrow.

So no-one has received the Phoenix Cult building yet.

does the fact I moved fellowship disqualify me from receiving it.

I cannot answer this but I suggest that if you don't receive the building, you contact Support and ask them the same question.

Sorry I can't give a more definitive answer. :)