• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Rebalancing of select (old) event buildings

EdwardTrunk

Soothsayer
We're well-aware that an update is wished for, and we'd love to be able to provide one. Unfortunately, though, there is no further information than what has already been shared in the past. :)
If this is to implemented "late 2018" as previously stated then it should by now be either finished or almost finished and a date for its anticipated release must be known as it should be just around the corner. The fact that Inno are unable or unwilling to provide such a date therefore does not bode well. :(

indigomage

Adventurer
Hi in your big rebalancing announcement you said "To compensate for any lost population and culture with this update, we will be offering this spell for free to everyone once, as soon as it's added to the game with a later update. " Any Idea when that will happen?

Indigomage

Pauly7

Magus
Hi in your big rebalancing announcement you said "To compensate for any lost population and culture with this update, we will be offering this spell for free to everyone once, as soon as it's added to the game with a later update. " Any Idea when that will happen?

Indigomage
I'm still waiting for Inno's comment on this, also. I am still presuming that we'd each be due 10 RR spells.

DeletedUser6764

I quit playing months ago because of all these ridiculous updates. They made my city unplayable. I played for a long time and Inno ruined it in their quest for more money.