• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Rebalancing of select (old) event buildings

DeletedUser5306

Hello,

in this announcement: Behind the scenes: Royal Restoration and Fellowship Chat you can find this:

As soon as we know something, we will let you know. ;)

Thank you for your patient. :)
Kakashi-sensei

Hello, I am coming back with this as it has already been several months of waiting and patience from our part, and a few updates in between and still no update concerning the famous-infamous Royal Resoration spell.

Muf-Muf said:
That full implementation is currently scheduled to be finished latest in late 2018
We have touched the end of the year so please at least let us know if we will indeed be seeing this spell before 2019.

I really apologize for insisting but I am keeping a HUGE underperforming and obscolete event building, which is taking a lot of my precious space for a long time now, with the hope that the RRS will arrive soon enough and use it.

Please Muf-Muf, Dizzy Lizzie or even Rilian can you ask the persons in charge for an update?

Thank you in advance!

Kaliartis <o

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5306

Hi LadyHavva! Great minds think alike! :D
Don't know how I missed your post, but we basically ask for the same thing right?
And as my friend Aesop very well said “In union there is strength.”
Maybe now we can have an answer or at least a time-frame evaluation for this most anticipated promised game element?

Again, we kindly ask for an answer dear game/forum moderators!
Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5976

In union there is strength.
Yes definitely. I guess I was just too lazy to search for this post.

In fact the royal restoration spell is mentioned through several different threads. So it is not just us but more people asking for it or at least for news of it.

DeletedUser6967

I would really love to see this spell, It would be useful for high culture event buildings

LazyTony

Sorcerer
This must be the 10th request in the last 2 weeks for an update on the RR spell. Please mods, could you ask the devs for an update?

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
We're well-aware that an update is wished for, and we'd love to be able to provide one. Unfortunately, though, there is no further information than what has already been shared in the past. :)

DeletedUser5976

We had planned to make the spell available for the browser version already some time ago, but we then found out that, if we were to release it now, we would break the mobile app when anyone used one of these spells on one of their buildings...

...The next step will be to attempt to resolve the problem of the mobile app breaking when we release this spell on browser, so that we don't depend on the mobile team's full implementation of the spell anymore. If that cannot be done (e.g. because of technical dependencies or other time-critical tasks on the mobile side taking longer than expected), we may have to wait for the full implementation of the new spell in our mobile app before we can all enjoy it.

This is from the last update, however the bold text is my doing to highlight the point for my question. Can you at least tell us if you now know whether implementing it in the browser can or cannot be done without breaking the app? If not we at least know that late 2018 is what we're looking at.

If you had everything ready to implement it in the browser (see quote), you must know (or the devs do know) how it can be made/obtained other than from the 10th chest. Can you tell us something about that?

Pretty please, with cherries on top.

Killiak

Artisan
We're well-aware that an update is wished for, and we'd love to be able to provide one. Unfortunately, though, there is no further information than what has already been shared in the past. :)

I sincerely hope Inno can keep to their promise. We had a minor ****storm because Inno decided to go ahead and mess up a lot of people's event buildings. It only abated with the promise of a building and a new spell.

Don't leave us hanging halfway through the promise.

m4rt1n

Adept
I really hope the RR Spell comes to the game soon, guy's have been waiting a long time. :)

I hope one day to make one in my magic academy, and suggest the boost relics, maybe 5 of each, so a long production but still available to everyone, not just those who tourney fight (I fight weekly and make 2500-3000), or those who leave a fellowship to join a fighting fellowship and abandon all the guys they help daily, no offense to anyone, I'm talking all the invites I get to leave my elvenar family weekly just to gain a blueprint.
I want to also enjoy the blueprint or new spell as I score enough weekly to get one every week in a fighting fellowship easily, but choose to stay and help my fellow active players keep playing the game without reward currently from Inno

DeletedUser6357

The end of the year is still far away - Halloween, Black Friday, Christmas and two FSA has not arrived. :p
After the innovations in Harvest Festival, I expect in the winter adventure to have a daily reward building, that produces every 7 days 1 Royal Resoration spell and the term of 50 days.

Heymrdiedier

Enchanter
The end of the year is still far away - Halloween, Black Friday, Christmas and two FSA has not arrived. :p
After the innovations in Harvest Festival, I expect in the winter adventure to have a daily reward building, that produces every 7 days 1 Royal Resoration spell and the term of 50 days.
tho id love this, i believe someone once said the Royal restoration will be tournament only even in the future. I sure hope its not true since i have more then 26 eventbuildings id love to keep upgrading :D (2 guestraces a year and 52 weeks in a year)

DeletedUser3451

that's simply dull. pardon me for being rude, but if you bothered asking them, and they have said the same as before, than this is an update. it would mean that things are going on as they have planned, which on it's own is valuable information to be shared with us. since you are so careful to not say this, it only means that either you have never asked, or they did not answered your questions. which on it's own is also a valuable information that should be shared with us.

I do understand that you're in the tough position between a hammer and an anvil, hence you need to be... diplomatic as much as possible. but please do not act as if us players are all mentally incapacitated.

DeletedUser5306

that's simply dull. pardon me for being rude, but if you bothered asking them, and they have said the same as before, than this is an update. it would mean that things are going on as they have planned, which on it's own is valuable information to be shared with us. since you are so careful to not say this, it only means that either you have never asked, or they did not answered your questions. which on it's own is also a valuable information that should be shared with us.

I do understand that you're in the tough position between a hammer and an anvil, hence you need to be... diplomatic as much as possible. but please do not act as if us players are all mentally incapacitated.

I totally agree with you Ikarium, I remind what has been announced:
Muf-Muf said:
That full implementation is currently scheduled to be finished latest in late 2018

Yes we still have 2 months until Christmas but if the full implementation is really scheduled to be finished the latest in late 2018, they should have a better idea of its status by now and the last Muf-Muf statement "Unfortunately, though, there is no further information than what has already been shared in the past." is indeed not good enough I am afraid... Honestly I was so disappointed by it that I got rid of my last saved event building because as I said before, having to keep such an underperforming and obscolete event building for such a long time in a space management game is paradoxical to say the least.

Timneh

Artisan
How long has it been since the tournament rewards were changed and broken shards were introduced ? We were told we were going to get increased storage for broken shards so we would not lose any but we are still waiting for that to happen so now i don't believe we will get anything from Inno untill it is introduced.