• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Rebalancing of select (old) event buildings

DeletedUser5093

I think the repeated failures in communication, and further failure to address these problems, suggests there is an extremely severe underlying issue within Inno's staff or business structure, and it needs to be addressed with the utmost urgency, even prioritised above all else. The severity of this issue is unacceptable.

DeletedUser

I think we have to realize there may be a language barrier here. Muf-Muf surely knows his job and dealt with us in good faith. And honestly the prize should go to those who earned it! Many FSs put in a lot of effort to get the award that quite promptly for nerfed and do deserve the compensation. My crew here filled in every waypoint and I cannot see that a FS who placed 1 badge on map 3 being equally rewarded! That is hardly fair. Finishing map 3 is a deed and ought to be recognized as such!

My Felyndral Fellowship is fairly new and we all have very small cities. Some members had never done the FA before. We put in a tremendous amount of effort and nearly finished Stage 3 but we're just to small at the moment. Do you think we wouldn't have deserved it?

DeletedUser

Of course you deserve it! Congrats on getting that close. There has to a rule of thumb tho

So many people lost culture and pop that I think everyone should have been given the Phoenix Cult without having to earn it but seeing as we did getting to Stage 3 for any FS is an achievement.

DeletedUser5976

I was wondering that as well. If it will take a lot longer, I should be getting rid of some event buildings and replacing them as they are getting pretty old and useless.

Deleted User - 106219

So far there have been no news at all about the spell.

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
I'm afraid there is no further news to share about the spell right now, no. We're also eagerly awaiting it, and will announce it as soon as there is more information to share! :)

DeletedUser6764

Well Innogames managed to make the special buildings so bad or so out of balance that in the end they were not worth keeping and I deleted most of them, I simply couldnt afford the room for something so poor. So not only did Innogames waste my time getting me to put in the work to win the things they wasted there own time changing them trying to get me to spend money or spells on them. So far all they have succeeded in doing is making the game less interesting for me.

DeletedUser5976

Hi Muf-Muf, I know there has been some difficulties with the Royal Restoration spell and the mobile version. Do you have any idea on progress with this?

I second this question. It´s been almost a month since the announcement about these difficulties and many months since the event buildings were nerfed. An update would be nice.

DeletedUser5976

That is why we have had to change our plans about the release of this new addition to the game. The next step will be to attempt to resolve the problem of the mobile app breaking when we release this spell on browser, so that we don't depend on the mobile team's full implementation of the spell anymore. If that cannot be done (e.g. because of technical dependencies or other time-critical tasks on the mobile side taking longer than expected), we may have to wait for the full implementation of the new spell in our mobile app before we can all enjoy it. That full implementation is currently scheduled to be finished latest in late 2018, which would then be the date on which we would see the Royal Restoration spell in Elvenar.

Let's put the full quote here as he didn't just say late 2018, but it would be late 2018 if the problem with the breaking of the mobile app couldn't be solved before then. Also late 2018 is not very precise. Therefore please ask the devs if you can tell us more soon. I for example would like to know if the hope of finding a solution to the breaking of the app is given up and we indeed have no other choice but waiting until late 2018.

Last edited by a moderator:

LazyTony

Sorcerer
As I understand after reading that, it could be implemented now with the spell disabled in the mobile app. Since there are 99 other things that you can do in browser and not in mobile app right now, why would it be an issue to disable using the spell in the mobile app? Its not a spell anyone would be using daily, and everyone has access to a PC occasionally to use it.

DeletedUser

Let´s put the full quote here as he didn´t just say late 2018, but it would be late 2018 if the problem with the breaking of the mobile app couldn´t be solved before then. Also late 2018 is not very precise. Therefore please ask the devs if you can tell us more soon. I for example would like to know if the hope of finding a solution to the breaking of the app is given up and we indeed have no other choice but waiting until late 2018.
Based on anything else Inno give a date for, I'd look for it around early to mid 2019...

Killiak

Artisan
Just keep harassing @Muf-Muf about it, maybe it will go faster. Or at least we'll get some actual news about Inno (not) living up to their promises.

DeletedUser5754

Whenever you win a culture/hybrid with a quest and wait to collect it because you can move to a new chapter, the stats are updated automatic as soon as you move on. So the feature is already there. Moving into another chapter also makes it possible to upgrade MR and MWS, so the script is also there. Neither the feature or the script makes the toilet flush when you turn on the light in the bedroom.