• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Rebalancing of select (old) event buildings

DeletedUser3097

Nowhere in the rules does it say that replies from support in answer to questions asked to them can not be posted on the forum so i do not know why my first post was removed.

• It is forbidden to share any communications between yourself and support in any place or with any other player. These communications are considered confidential and private.

Source: Game Rules

13. Discussions about bans and support tickets

• It is strictly forbidden to discuss any in-game bans or support tickets on the forum. Such topics will be deleted, punishment may follow.

Source: Forum Rules

DeletedUser6744

I see after being told anyone that reached stage 3 of the FS Adventure would get the Phoenix Cult.. now they are changing tune and saying only the FS that completed the stage 3 will get it...

This is exactly what was said originally.

we will give all players who are in Fellowships that reached the third stage of the event a free Phoenix Cult building of your chapter, which gives both Population and Culture.
reached and completed are two very different words.

This reward was meant to be compensation to help with the rebalancing mess they made it was nothing to do with the FS Adventure in itself..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5093

@BeerGutt Do we know if they have actually gone back on their word and changed it to just those who completed stage 3? Because there were other posts saying this was just a bug and it was still coming. Do we know which it is?

Timneh

Artisan
It seems that Muf-Muf was given incorrect information and the pheonix cult was never meant to be given to anyone that did not complete stage 3 so the fault for this confusion lies with the person that gave Muf-Muf the information to pass out to players. That is the gist of a message i got from support.

DeletedUser6744

@BeerGutt Do we know if they have actually gone back on their word and changed it to just those who completed stage 3? Because there were other posts saying this was just a bug and it was still coming. Do we know which it is?

I think they just make things up as they go along, I honestly don't think any of them finished college and are just winging it to see how it goes..

Killiak

Artisan
It seems that Muf-Muf was given incorrect information and the pheonix cult was never meant to be given to anyone that did not complete stage 3 so the fault for this confusion lies with the person that gave Muf-Muf the information to pass out to players. That is the gist of a message i got from support.

Aww yeah. Keep that superb communication streak going strong.

Lelanya

Mentor
I think they just make things up as they go along, I honestly don't think any of them finished college and are just winging it to see how it goes..
I think we have to realize there may be a language barrier here. Muf-Muf surely knows his job and dealt with us in good faith. And honestly the prize should go to those who earned it! Many FSs put in a lot of effort to get the award that quite promptly for nerfed and do deserve the compensation. My crew here filled in every waypoint and I cannot see that a FS who placed 1 badge on map 3 being equally rewarded! That is hardly fair. Finishing map 3 is a deed and ought to be recognized as such!

DeletedUser2114

What is really unfair is I was in a fellowship who reached and completed stage 3 and got our Venars Rock for doing so only to see it rebalanced and then for me to switch fellowships during the week and to be told for doing so I will not receive the 'Phoenix Cult'. What makes me madder is probably the whole fellowship benefited and only a third of us were really working hard to get that far. So mad right now. :mad::(

cwgiii

Shaman
My crew here filled in every waypoint and I cannot see that a FS who placed 1 badge on map 3 being equally rewarded! That is hardly fair. Finishing map 3 is a deed and ought to be recognized as such!

I actually agree with you.

However, I think the point of many here continues to be that the communication issues are simply devastating moral. Total lack of communication, sparse communication to only fractions of the player community, incomplete communication, and inaccurate communication are all failures on Inno's part. This failure is ultimately costing Inno.

I really feel for the mods. It is obvious, to me, that this problem originates much higher on the food chain, because it is pervasive throughout the game. I actually wish Inno would stop, shut down development completely, and take the time to come up with a strategic comprehensive communications plan with dedicated head count to implement and maintain it. Only then begin again with a coordinated effort to keep everyone in the loop about what happened, what is happening, and what to expect in the future. The only way this could improve, is with support from the top. It would pay off 10 fold in soooo many ways.

Timneh

Artisan
I am glad to see that so far no one is slagging off Muf-Muf and i hope it stays that way. He passed on to us the information that he was given, it turned out that the information was wrong but that was not his fault. I think that someone needs their backside kicking but that someone is the person that gave out the wrong information to the CMs to pass onto us.

Lelanya

Mentor
What is really unfair is I was in a fellowship who reached and completed stage 3 and got our Venars Rock for doing so only to see it rebalanced and then for me to switch fellowships during the week and to be told for doing so I will not receive the 'Phoenix Cult'. What makes me madder is probably the whole fellowship benefited and only a third of us were really working hard to get that far. So mad right now. :mad::(
You ought to submit a ticket. No one said you HAD TO stay put

DeletedUser2114

Lol but you can summarize
My lips are sealed. Last thing I need is to get banned of the forum or something. I'll try move on from this. If I had know beforehand though I could have stayed in my old fellowship a couple more days. :(:(:(

Killiak

Artisan
I am glad to see that so far no one is slagging off Muf-Muf and i hope it stays that way.

It is blatantly obvious to me that Inno uses their CM's like (expendable) lightning rods. They mess up and the CM gets to take all the flak in the forum/support tickets.
That's also the reason that the Beta fail-updates still get pushed so hard on Live. That's the company decision and policy, with the CM's just being along for the ride.

Meh.