• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Rebalancing of select (old) event buildings

DeletedUser5976

Perhaps with reached they mean fellowships that unlocked the starting flag of stage 3? We have completed stage 2 but couldn't unlock the first flag of stage 3.

DeletedUser6744

Perhaps with reached they mean fellowships that unlocked the starting flag of stage 3? We have completed stage 2 but couldn't unlock the first flag of stage 3.

We didn't finish stage 3 but were maybe a quarter of the way through it..in my book if you completed stage 2 you had reached stage 3.

m4rt1n

Adept
I no longer know what was meant with reached and hope this could be clarified, even if a little late if I'm not getting the building as I had prepared for it once @Muf-Muf said "REACHED MAP 3", by purchasing a discounted premium expansion on the Monday offer, even though it cost me over 3000 diamonds.
I thought getting 2 buildings made it worth my while, but now am a little disgruntled. :mad:

DeletedUser6744

I no longer know what was meant with reached and hope this could be clarified, even if a little late if I'm not getting the building as I had prepared for it once @Muf-Muf said "REACHED MAP 3", by purchasing a discounted premium expansion on the Monday offer, even though it cost me over 3000 diamonds.
I thought getting 2 buildings made it worth my while, but now am a little disgruntled. :mad:

I'm sure M4rt1n that Muf-Muf passed on the information given which was reached stage 3 so if this was not correct the fault lies elsewhere not with Muf-Muf and if it does someone needs a rocket up their backside.. my money is on a glitch somewhere that has not updated completely yet and will do so when someone notices the error.

Timneh

Artisan
I contacted support when i never got my building, and they said that they are aware that some players never got the building and the problem is being looked at. They hope to know more tomorrow.

Last edited:

DeletedUser6744

Thank you Timneh for the information, I was thinking it would be a glitch and was going to wait till noon tomorrow and if nothing then I was going to contact support.

DeletedUser6744

Thank you @Timneh for the info, and @BeerGutt I didn't blame Muf-Muf in my post, or anyone for that matter but merely linked him into it so that he would be aware of my concerns. :)

Ha no you didn't, it was maybe how I worded it, I was just saying Muf-Muf would have been given the information passed to him is all..anyhoo maybe tomorrow things will be sorted.. i'm not that bothered but trying on behalf of the FS to find out what's happening;)

DeletedUser6404

This is a game of time & time will tell ALL.

Some need to take 18 months to do what others can do in just 6 months. Just like in a chess game there are so many things you could have done differently and if you didn't focus when you did those moves, it is always hard for others to try to explain what should have you done differently before & afterwards. We live in different clocks even in the same clock.

But the game also allows you to delete and rebuild, to correct those mistakes, to take place in the present timing. Still it is a game of time and time will tell... if you can or cannot.

DeletedUser2114

so if you leave your current FS you may not get it.. and if you join another as you were not in that FS when they did it ,again you may not get it.. so if I was you i'd wait for now.

You serious. Well blast. :(:(:(:(:( I left my old FS 2 days ago and we reached the 3rd chest and I contributed to that and I joined a FS that skipped this event. So Im being punished now for changing FS. This doesn't seem fair. Has the building been handed out yet. I'm on W world.

DeletedUser6744

You serious. Well blast. :(:(:(:(:( I left my old FS 2 days ago and we reached the 3rd chest and I contributed to that and I joined a FS that skipped this event. So Im being punished now for changing FS. This doesn't seem fair. Has the building been handed out yet. I'm on W world.

No don't take what I said to heart it's more than likely as you were in a FS that gets it you should too, it's just me i would have sat still in the FS to be sure,,, and seems a bunch of people that did earn it hasn't received it yet so hold in there.. maybe tomorrow will bring your rewards and to the rest of us.

DeletedUser2114

No don't take what I said to heart it's more than likely as you were in a FS that gets it you should too, it's just me i would have sat still in the FS to be sure,,, and seems a bunch of people that did earn it hasn't received it yet so hold in there.. maybe tomorrow will bring your rewards and to the rest of us.[/QUOTE
Thanks Beergutt, I haven't received it today and I thought I should. I have contacted support to find out what is going on so hopefully will have the answer soon. ;)

Lelanya

Mentor
I would contact support. No one said you HAD to stay put right?

DeletedUser5976

Please do not copy/ paste replies from Support. By all means indicate the gist of what was said.
So now I have no idea what support said. Can someone indicate the gist for me please.

Timneh

Artisan
I have edited my above post to "indicate the gist of what was said" in the reply i got from support.

Nowhere in the rules does it say that replies from support in answer to questions asked to them can not be posted on the forum so i do not know why my first post was removed.

Last edited:

cwgiii

Shaman
Nowhere in the rules does it say that replies from support in answer to questions asked to them can not be posted on the forum so i do not know why my first post was removed.

Not sure where or if it is actually written, but this has happened in the past and the mods have indicated that it is indeed the case that responses from support are meant for the individual that submitted the ticket only and any quotes from said responses will be deleted.

cwgiii

Shaman
Ah, It is actually against the Forum rules. Not that I actually agree with this as it restricts information distribution. But....

13. Discussions about bans and support tickets

• It is strictly forbidden to discuss any in-game bans or support tickets on the forum. Such topics will be deleted, punishment may follow.