• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Rebalancing of select (old) event buildings

DeletedUser

It will indeed be your current chapter (at the moment the script is being run).

We'll have to manually run the script, and we plan on doing so today (CEST). We'll keep you updated via the forum's announcements section. :)

Do we have to remain with the FS with which we reached Stage 3 to receive the Phoenix Cult building? I'd planned to join another FS before the tournament starts. If I have to wait in my current FS I'll have to wait until Saturday to join them? Or will we receive the Phoenix Cult in time for me to change over?

DeletedUser6744

The word is we will receive the Phoenix cult in tomorrows update.. hang in there.

DeletedUser6744

Sorry Rinkidink , wait it did say any Fellowship that reached stage 3 so if you leave your current FS you may not get it.. and if you join another as you were not in that FS when they did it ,again you may not get it.. so if I was you i'd wait for now.

DeletedUser

Thanks :) So if I wait until tomorrow, because the tournament will have started I'll then have to wait another 24 hrs until Thursday to join the new FS. That will add up to 2 weeks and 2 tournaments waiting to join them because of the Phoenix cult. I wonder how many people have left Fellowships, not realising they'd lose it, must've happened to some people.

DeletedUser6744

Maybe Muf-Muf will give you the correct information, I'm only guessing at how it may go and the FS Adventure starts Thursday.. I do hate the fact the Relic tournament is overridden by the FS Adventure it makes it even harder and I thought FS Adventures were a monthly thing.. its been just a week or so since the last one..

Timneh

Artisan
@Rinkidink try sending a message to support, they might be able to answer your question and you get should get a reply faster than waiting for Muf-Muf as he will probably have gone home by now.

DeletedUser2699

Well, got my residence building (singular, apparently my fellowship did not deserve the second "make up") and I am still going to be a about -1400 pop until I remove some buildings that use pop. Oh, of course I forgot, I'm going to have to do that to fit the building anyway LOL LOL LOL. That's really balanced me up hasn't it. Again what a crock!!! Who cares if things go backwards in my city, that's the point anyway isn't it?????????????????

DeletedUser3781

(singular, apparently my fellowship did not deserve the second "make up")
No one got the Phoenix building yet, they plan to give it today.
I am still going to be a about -1400 pop until I remove some buildings that use pop. Oh, of course I forgot, I'm going to have to do that to fit the building anyway LOL LOL LOL.
Your situation is tough, but maybe you don't really need pop at the moment? Perhaps you can prioritize getting to the next chapter to get better residences, it should make things easier. Just an idea.

DeletedUser6813

Any news on the introduction of the Royal Restoration spell? The recent changes haven't affected me much, sold all my old event buildings quite some time ago. Perhaps foolishly in retrospect, but hey. More asking for fellowship members looking to start repairing damage to Culture and Population.

DeletedUser6744

Posted earlier by Muf-Muf in Announcements. 12:38pm

Dear Humans and Elves,
One final update on this topic now. We have just pressed the button to start the update process that will give out the Phoenix Cult building to eligible players. The update should be all done soon (within the next half an hour, roughly), and then you'll find the building in your inventory afterwards.
This was posted almost 4 hours ago and the Phoenix Cult is not in the inventory, half an hour roughly normally means it might be a little sooner or longer than half an hour, but 4 hours later is a little outside that window in my book.

DeletedUser

Posted earlier by Muf-Muf in Announcements. 12:38pm

Dear Humans and Elves,
One final update on this topic now. We have just pressed the button to start the update process that will give out the Phoenix Cult building to eligible players. The update should be all done soon (within the next half an hour, roughly), and then you'll find the building in your inventory afterwards.
This was posted almost 4 hours ago and the Phoenix Cult is not in the inventory, half an hour roughly normally means it might be a little sooner or longer than half an hour, but 4 hours later is a little outside that window in my book.

I got them hours ago in Winyandor and Arendyll but not yet in Felyndral, which is strange?

m4rt1n

Adept
I also have nothing on Arendyll, we didn't complete map 3, is that the reason?

DeletedUser6744

I also have nothing on Arendyll, we didn't complete map 3, is that the reason?

No they said for all fellowships who reached stage three not completed it and this " reached" was confirmed so even if you only did the start in stage 3 you should get the rewards.

DeletedUser3781

I don't have it on Win. We also didn't complete the 3rd stage, maybe the reaching part was wrong?

DeletedUser6744

This is what Muf-Muf said. yesterday.
Dear Humans and Elves,

A short post to let you know the latest status on this:
  • Every player has now received a Magic Residence in their inventory. Note: there will be no indicator on the inventory button, but the building will be there on the Summonings tab (and will be labeled 'new' there the first time you open the tab).
  • The Phoenix Cult building is still to come, for those that reached stage three in the last Fellowship Adventure. For that, we will need to update, which we unfortunately cannot do today anymore. It is currently scheduled for tomorrow

• He says reached stage 3.

DeletedUser6744

Yeah, but maybe he had wrong info? Is there anyone who got the building whose FS didn't finish 3rd stage?

On page 6 of this thread Muf-Muf does say the information he received was for those that reached stage 3 not completed it .. I think if it turned out differently they would have let us know.... maybe ?