• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Battle Rebalance

DeletedUser

Ok,after this eveningh i realise the game need some rebalance on defending units on map teritorries.
I just lost almost 2000 troops and get only 6 wins...are to many t troops to win all fights....Is not so fare,me to go with 5 stacks with 48 troops against 6- 8 stacks with 20/30knights.100-120 cerebus II and the same number and more bandits or other troops...when i meet treants on map is almost impossible to win a fight...in 5 minutes i lose the army what i build in 4 days... :D
So i think a little rebalance will be nicely :)

DeletedUser8

I can understand your frustration here, the fighting does become rather challenging! I believe the purpose of this though, is to keep you from progressing too far too quick through the world map. However, I lean to agree with you, perhaps at the current state, it is a bit too challenging. ;-)

DeletedUser

Thank you verry much Alex,inded is a bit toooooo challenging...anyway,maybe the possibility to have more baracks...is not about progressing to quick,because anyway the game have a final,and of course is cost a lot of goods to do that...but think about of the world map,anyway is a verry huge map,they can modify the price of scouts,to modify the number of goods cost to unlock provinces,if they think we acumulat to big boost bonus,or why not to set a limit for boost bonus,and let us fight a little easy,i think if i go,let say 50 territories in all direction i will find maxim 20-30 active players so,they must think about that,me and 3 others are active in my neighbor,and 2 of them dont want to motivate my cultural buildings,and i send them message to please them...but...anyway...many possibilities,and limits to set for do the army rebalance :D

DeletedUser98

i definitely agree to this. the canoneer is way too strong because its damage has an extremely high upper limit, good thing steel is not one of my main goods because i mostly skip steel-relic provinces. the pierce curse of the necromancer is also frustrating because extra damage can shoot up to 110%. it's stacking up! would be good if you also apply weakness to troops that have advantages .e.g the treant is currently strong against sword dancers, but should be at least slightly weaker than golems.