• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Re-Occuring Offers during the Fellowship Adventure

Thorly

Spellcaster
1 - Can we have one Avatar that has 1 scroll list for all of the items. Declining hmm-teen times...is old now. Evolve please.
2 - If status quo or #1 is implemented, could the player have a display box of how many they have in stock on the Re-Occuring Offer display. Instead going into the F/A Map and pressing every opened or closed waypoint to know how many they have in stock.
3 - Somewhere in the F/A Map, have a Display Box to show how much stock of Total Badges for the Player, if not the entire Fellowship.

Ie. Thorly has 5 Carpenter Badges - Fellowship (RRD) has 50 Carpenter Badges.
Thorly 1 Sack of Coins - Fellowship (RRD) has 40 Sack of Coins.
Etc...

The game would be more enjoyable, when the fellowship can see what they need to achieve and what they have on hand.

Thorly

Last edited:

cwgiii

Shaman
In regard to #2, you may not be aware, but there is a symbol (three color trifoil) on the main city page and the FA Map that brings up a pop-up box with the total number of badges for that player. On the main city page, the symbol is at the very bottom pint of the FA logo. On the FA map, the symbol is on the top bar to the right of FA banner that shows stars indicating which map level is currently being played. This is not a solution for the entire fellowship, but it is helpful for the individual player. Our fellowship has a google doc to track all in stock badges and those needed for the rest of the adventure. There are several versions out there. I believe that the Facebook site called Platinum Leaf has a good one.

Thorly

Spellcaster
Thanks cwgiii! That Icon was sure hidden in plain sight. lol. Our f/s has tried the excel spreadsheet... too many hands on. Hence, that tracking tool did not last long. I am sure one day Elvenar will have the F/A - Total badges for the fellowship. That icon just needs to have one extra column or array to total the group's Fellowship Adventures Items.

Last edited: