• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Open Random spell application in manual fights

LazyTony

Sorcerer
I'm not sure if this is a bug or if this is intentional, but my question is about the spells/handicaps that my units are supposed to cast on the enemy when they attack them. Banshees and treants (maybe other unit types too) don't always apply the spells to the enemy after an attack. Also, handicaps that should apply for multiple rounds often wear off before they should. Has anyone else noticed this? Is this behaviour intentional?

DeletedUser3097

We had an issue whereby 'strikeback' was only being applied three times per battle, rather than per round. A fix for this was employed in the update to version 1.75 (20 March).

Please could you give the name of the spells and handicaps so we can look into this further. Also please check that this is still happening since the update.

DeletedUser4149

i've noticed this too, at least the part about effects not lasting for 1 whole round. it's been happening for a long time. i'm surprised that nobody's reported it before. but i'm not employed as one of Inno's game testers. do they have any? i thought i read somewhere that the game makers would at least award diamonds to players who reported bugs. how often does this happen?
new HTML is terrible. flash system still turns troops and hexes invisible. wonders and many other buildings STILL show levels and productions of previously viewed buildings often. that's been happening for years.