• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Neighbors random gifts on mobile version

DeletedUser6810

Are there plans to add neighbourly help gifting to the mobile version of the game? It seems to me that at least half of the functionality to do this is already in place, as in, outfield drops during events.

By missing out on these little extras, mobile players are regularly kept a bit behind, considering what 3 gifts every 24 hours may add.

Thanks, RosaNary

m4rt1n

Adept
You make a very valid point as initially when the mobile version was first released over a year ago, goods were given in a very small amount for each help if you had the Bellspire/Lighthouse wonder, then Inno Nerfed it saying the ease of gaining the goods became too easy on the app so made each chest become 10x the amount of goods.
I say again, this happened over a year ago and still Inno has not added the chests to the app. :mad:

DeletedUser5754

You make a very valid point as initially when the mobile version was first released over a year ago, goods were given in a very small amount for each help if you had the Bellspire/Lighthouse wonder, then Inno Nerfed it saying the ease of gaining the goods became too easy on the app so made each chest become 10x the amount of goods.
I say again, this happened over a year ago and still Inno has not added the chests to the app. :mad:

The promise of being able to do fast NH was a general one, still no sign of fast NH on PC. And it about 1,5 years ago, so we might get it one day. Same with RR spell and community building, maybe we might see it some day. But rebalancing has a higher priority.