• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Contact Support Random Expulsion of Fellowship Members

DeletedUser5540

We have had 3 members randomly expelled from the fellowship "War or Peace" in Felyndral within the last month. None of the mages or the archmage expelled them, and they did not leave voluntarily. When they logged into their cities they received the message that they were no longer a part of War or Peace, and the other fellowship members got the message that Player A has left the fellowship. These are the players that were expelled: LightningMaria4 on October 9th, Mighty Dredd on October 25th, and bellahboo on October 28th. We had several mages before October 25th, but then the archmage demoted everybody but she and I just in case one of the mages was responsible. And then bellahboo was kicked out yesterday, and neither one of us did it. We also had a player join our fellowship on September 26th (Karlotta) who said they had been kicked out of their fellowship without any explanation, and I'm wondering if that was a system error as well.

We have been discussing this in https://en.forum.elvenar.com/index....ulsion-of-fellowship-members.8660/#post-51477

DeletedUser3097

Thank you for submitting this bug report. Please open a ticket with Support so this can be checked out.