• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Quote of the Day

seaopalite

Seeker
"Go with the flow,"
its no use struggling, and trying to swim against the current, relax breath, and gently, flow with the current, where ever it takes you, knowing, you will be lead, in the right direction, for, what you what to acheive. smiles, ♥

Rilian

Senior Game Moderator
Elvenar Team
Here's a few for you:
"The only thing more painful than learning from experience is not learning from it." (Source unknown)
This is related to "Those who refuse to learn the lessons of history are doomed to repeat it." (attributed to a growing number of noted historians, who knows where they stole it from)

And one of my personal favorites: "Life is like a sewer, what you get out of it depends on what you put into it." (Tom Lehrer, who may have stolen it from someone else).

Pimpy

Conjurer
"You should never view your challenges as a disadvantage.
Instead, it's important for you to understand that your experience facing and overcoming adversity is actually one of your biggest advantages."

-Michelle Obama-

I have to add this one:
"Sometimes you must struggle through the swamp to get to the meadow on the other side."
-cwgii-

Last edited:

Rilian

Senior Game Moderator
Elvenar Team
Experience is something you get just after you really need it

Brienne

Necromancer
Treat others as you'd like them to treat you.

Exceptions ; Sado Masochists. Not everyone shares your likes , very few in fact.

seaopalite

Seeker
Here's a few for you:
"The only thing more painful than learning from experience is not learning from it." (Source unknown)
This is related to "Those who refuse to learn the lessons of history are doomed to repeat it." (attributed to a growing number of noted historians, who knows where they stole it from)

And one of my personal favorites: "Life is like a sewer, what you get out of it depends on what you put into it." (Tom Lehrer, who may have stolen it from someone else).
Love these thankyou, smiles,