• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Quests

Gargon667

Mentor
I find them boring, I honestly don´t understand what Inno sees in them that they have to be on every other quest... Yes it is a universally simple quest to fulfill, but so would be say supply production. Must be possible to find a few more things anybody can do???
Not saying they have to get rid of them entirely, but a tiny bit more variation would be making the event a tiny bit less annoying, I find.

m4rt1n

Adept
I find them boring, I honestly don´t understand what Inno sees in them that they have to be on every other quest... Yes it is a universally simple quest to fulfill, but so would be say supply production. Must be possible to find a few more things anybody can do???
Not saying they have to get rid of them entirely, but a tiny bit more variation would be making the event a tiny bit less annoying, I find.

The devs need fresh blood, every event these days is produce standard goods, supplies, collect relics or do encounters/regular/spire/tournament in slight variation.

Sir Derf

Adept
Money, mouth.

Propose a set of 75 quests, possible for every player, and see how far you get without 'repetition'.

BlueBlou

Illusionist
One needs time breakers. May be different quests for different players. Producing goods is one of them for me. Must say I rather prefer that than to get x amount of relics or conquer quests of whatever nature. By time breakers I mean time away from the game.

Gargon667

Mentor
Money, mouth.

Propose a set of 75 quests, possible for every player, and see how far you get without 'repetition'.

Nobody is saying they can´t repeat, it´s not possible to invent 75 x2 (or even 3 options sometimes) quests, but is the opposite extreme really the best one can come up with? the only ask was to have more than 3 quests. Encounters, relics, goods. And since they ask for 2 of those every time it means basically you always have 2 of them back to back.
Of course there are the odd other quests, but is it really that hard to imagine more than 3 things?

Thagdal

Sorcerer
Kinda miss the days of produce x toolboxes, x giant globes. they were more challenging if you were'nt an FA city.

Sir Derf

Adept
And I wasn't really saying that you should come up with a list with no repetition. Just that, when the rubber meets the road, you'll find that there will be some repeats.

DeletedUser6472

I like the quest set up as it is, they have finally found balance of making it possible for almost everyone. I enjoy finishing all quests on day 2 of the event and then just do 1 quest per day. I did like the quests of moving buildings though, I would prefer it to upgrading buildings to lvl 5 or higher, also we could have more of quests on neighbourly help instead of quests for relics, for example. Production quests are fine, because they are in line with normal day to day activities.