• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Quests on App

DeletedUser9200

Hi, am fairly new to the game and I keep reading in the Wiki and gems and the forum that some quests are able to be skipped or postponed. Is this possible in the App please? Also, is there a wiki for the app that explains all the differences between it and the pc version?

Pauly7

Magus
Yes, there are declinable quests on the app and PC version, but it can be confusing because right now you are looking at 3 questlines.

1. Event "Summer Mermaids" quests. These are not declinable and must be played in order.
2. Regular storyline quests. These are always there and must be played in order. They are usually not declinable though when you reach the end of a chapter you will be able to decline the ones you haven't done to catch up.
3. Regular "cyclable" quests. These are also always there and they are always declinable. Click on the quest to open it and click "cancel" to move to the next one. There are just a small handful of these that will loop round and round so you can just pick the one you need, effectively.

DeletedUser9200

3. Regular "cyclable" quests. These are also always there and they are always declinable. Click on the quest to open it and click "cancel" to move to the next one.
Many thanks. I think I must play with my eyes shut, I've never noticed a cancel button, will look out for it!