• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived Quests not accepting what was already completed

• Thread starter Deleted User - 2159500
  • Start date

Deleted User - 2159500

Hello

I made the mistake of scouting a few provices without being quested to. When that quest does come up, it doesnt recognize that I had already scouted some provinces. Also the same is true if i complete a province without being quested to, it doesnt recognize that I had already completed a province.

DeletedUser9340

Hello

I made the mistake of scouting a few provices without being quested to. When that quest does come up, it doesnt recognize that I had already scouted some provinces. Also the same is true if i complete a province without being quested to, it doesnt recognize that I had already completed a province.
Of course it won't duh.If u complete the quest before the quest,it really isn't a quest.

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
Hello

To be a complete quest the requested province has to be begun and completed for it to be counted. So even if you were 1 second into scouting a province it would not be recognised for the actual quest.

Deleted User - 2159500

If that is true then why does it recognize a building upgrade that was completed before i got the quest?

Deleted User - 106219

Depends on the quest. If the quest requires you to have a building at a specific level or higher, then it doesn't matter when the upgrade was complete. However, if the quest requires you to upgrade a building to a specific level, then the upgrade must be complete after the quest was received (doesn't matter when it was started).

AstralSoul

Illusionist
If that is true then why does it recognize a building upgrade that was completed before i got the quest?

You can't level up twice your barracks to level 11 for example, only once per level, so if they ask one "level 11", there is no way to do it again if your barracks are level 12.

However, you can always scout another province, or collect 4000 more dust.

DeletedUser6846

If the quest is "upgrade two buildings to at least lvl 11" then upgrading one lvl 10 to lvl 12 completes it.