• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived quests going in wrong direction

DeletedUser8545

I reached quest 50,it then went down to 40 and now i am on 20 i also had 2 quests up at the same time for a very short time,this event is getting veeery confusing

Timneh

Artisan
there was a bug that seemed to be caused by the latest game update, i think that the issues you had are probably part of that bug. It has now been fixed apparently.

Sir Derf

Adept
A clarification...

The quests that gave 50 ribbons were quests 107-109 out of 130. There was apparently a bug that was operative for a couple of hours (which I don't believe has been officially acknowledged, even over a day later) where the quests were partly driven by the rules of a previous event, where there were two quest lines (thus 2 offered quests at a time) and a longer (and thus lower) quest payoff, that probably explains the drop to 40-ribbon payoffs.

However, that apparent bug was apparently fixed. That you are now seeing quests that pay out only 20 ribbons is probably because you have finished the first 130 regular quests of this event, and have entered the bonus quest stage, where the type of quests are harder and the payoff will remain fixed at 20 ribbons per quest.