• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Questions about multiple accounts in the same game world.

DeletedUser1874

Hello,

As per subject, I'd like to know if and how one can play on the same world with two different accounts (one human, one elven). I found a topic with an answer from a moderator saying it was allowed, but this was in 2015 ( https://en.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/multiple-villages.607/ ) and the rules don't say anything about this, so I figured I'd ask in the forums and open a ticket too before creating a second account.

Question 1: if I understood correctly it is possible to play with two accounts per world so long as they both belong to the same person and are not used for "pushing" purposes, is this correct?

Question 2: Can the two accounts still interact with each other in a legit way, such as trade 100 marble for 100 steel?

Question 3: Assuming the answer to questions 1 and 2 is positive, can one set up three accounts on the same world (one account for each boosted goods) and trade among the three accounts, or is this only limited to two accounts to allow playing as human and elven at the same time?

Thanks in advance for the answers!
An official answer (by a moderator, for instance) would be most welcome, although all input is welcome and I already opened a support ticket as well, just to be sure.

DeletedUser

I'm fairly new to this but I did make an account which had the same boosted resources as my US server account so I ended up making a new account over here and got lucky with the rolls on boosted resources. What I can tell you is if you are using the same ISP for your accounts, then no, once you try and log into the second one, it will log out the first one. This is assuming you are trying to log into the same world. Now you can use the same account on different worlds at the same time.

DeletedUser1829

What I can tell you is if you are using the same ISP for your accounts, then no, once you try and log into the second one, it will log out the first one. This is assuming you are trying to log into the same world.

This has not been the case in my experience. My wife and I both play the game together and I am aware of many other couples doing the same and have no issue. The logging out only occurs if trying to use the same account on the same world.

Based on the rules and the moderator comment my understanding is the same as the original poster. Yes you can have more then one account on one world which allows you to be 2 races as long as you are not using one to push the other. Many people just use the same account and play on 2 worlds which can be done at the same time with a multi-tab browser or as Katwijk said. Just note that if you decide to purchase diamonds that purchase is shared between worlds so EN1 and EN2 will both display the diamond purchase. If you created a world on say US1 it will not show a diamond purchase done on EN.

No idea on 3 accounts but I assume it is the same basic rules. I know many people though who just play on 2-5 worlds with the same account to achieve a similar effect.

DeletedUser1874

Thanks everyone for the answers.

Pity I started on both worlds as elves by mistake and there's apparently no way of deleting a town in a given world, unless I'm missing something - this is why I suppose I'll be forced to make another account to have a human village (or play on another server).

Edited: Zanyah - 2016-06-24 - removed support ticket info.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hmm weird then because I have 2 accounts that each use different email addresses yet when I try to log onto both of them on the same world, it auto logs one off and sets it up to log in as the user of my other acct if that makes sense.

DeletedUser

Oh woops, my bad there. It applied because I'm running both on the same computer lol. I'll go back to sleep now :p It lets me run multiple applications of the game when using different worlds ie my US server cities and my EU server cities but when I try and run 2 applications on say either the EU server or the US server, it closes one application.

DeletedUser

Use different browser, and both you and your significant other can be in the same world on the same computer at the same time.

Pushing is the routine use of UNBALANCED transactions.

Edited: Zanyah - 2016-06-24 - removed reference to removed text.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser772

I looked at this early on aswell and didn't get a clear reply. I would appreciate a better/clearer description of what "pushing" means in game play terms as my intent was to play both races and experience both but also to help my fellowship grow.

DeletedUser

my intent was to play both races and experience both but also to help my fellowship grow
The simple minded BAD example would be someone who has three account in the same fellowship, and the mule accounts don't do ANYTHING other than contribute 24 KPs per day to the Ancient Wonders owned by the master account.

If you can demonstrate that each of the accounts are pulling their own weight, I can't imagine that anybody would be concerned because it's just two more folks who are playing independently of one another.

The simple minded GOOD example would be any sort of training, mentoring, and/or education. One could easily make the argument that we're PUSHING knowledge at students until they're in grad school, and start teaching other folks in turn.

DeletedUser772

Am I missing something or is there a reply from moderator Madena somewhere on this subject? I got a email (as its a watched thread apparently^^) that seemed to quote a post saying we could have as many villages as we want on each world as long as we do so fairly (within the game rules)

I do realise it can be hard to be clear on things like this .. as some may go overboard on the number of villages they make and most likley will concentrate on the bigger/earlier ones they set up and end up only giving minimal attention to their newer/smaller ones. I thought it might end up like that on my 2nd village but I have found the different race, challenge of spending less and coming at the game changes from below instead of a lot further along the tech tree has given me a different perspective plus ofc its faster at the start to grow.

I think for now I will keep to the 2 villages i have .. one elf and one human as I dont want to end up spending all my spare time on this and feel like i HAVE to play or get banned for not playing all my villages on a level field.

CrazyWizard

Shaman
You simply have to make sure you are not pushing the other accounts.

so:
no uneven trades in favor of 1 account
no pushing of KP, if you invest in your wonder your elf account, make sure you use your elf account to invesnt the same back into your human account so the balance is in no favour of any.