• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Question Question - Twilight Phoenix

Almondum

Spellcaster
Hello folks,

As usual, I got unlucky and only managed to get my building to the stage 9.

Is it worth feeding a lvl 9 Twilight Phoenix (4% revive) if I have a lvl 3 Fire Phoenix (15% extra dmg)? For now, I can only afford to keep 1 pet fed (at Fairies).

If the answer if no, is Twilight Phoenix worth keeping outside the inventory if I won't feed it?

Thank you and have fun,
Almond

Alcaro

Necromancer
my opinion - Fire Phoenix is one of a kind and worth to have it at any level.
Twilight Phoenix, if you didn't built it yet, let it sit in your inventory until you get the last artifact. If you built it, keep it. If you sell it, you might craft a new base but 9 artifacts .. mmwell ... that would be a hard job to do (close to impossible).

Jake65

Sage
I would definitely feed the Fire before the Twilight.
Compare the Twilight's population and culture per tile with other pop/culture buildings and see if it's worth the space.
The production is 48hr pickup so not huge but the little bits add up and there's no coin/supplies cost to the production.
I'm keeping mine (granted it's maxed) although I don't intend feeding it very often. Pop/culture/production but mostly because it looks cool :D

rock stream

Scholar
The Twilight Phoenix joins a large collection of buildings that when feed provides a positive impact to your game. That said, I find the fully evolved fire phoenix (+50% damage/fighting) and the brown bear (50% unit production boost) to be my favorites. I never have enough pet food to keep one or the other feed. So anything being offered that requires pet food is of no interest to me.

Is there a list of the 20 or so buildings that consume pet food?

Almondum

Spellcaster
Thank you all folks. Very informative!
I will see if the Teleportation spell works on my T. Phoenix and if yes, going to store him. The cult/pop ratio value didn't interest me much, there are better things for that.

Have fun,
Almondum

Jake65

Sage
Thank you all folks. Very informative!
I will see if the Teleportation spell works on my T. Phoenix and if yes, going to store him. The cult/pop ratio value didn't interest me much, there are better things for that.

Have fun,
Almondum
According to Herodite in reply to a question of mine, teleporting will work and the level will be the same.
If it doesn't work, blame them
:p:D