• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Question - Naturally Amazing event

Almondum

Spellcaster
Hello folks,

I have been reading about the upcoming event and since it's not here yet, I am posting my questing in the BETA section.

My cities are "casual", hybrids between military and manufactories. This is my setup: 2 manufactories of t1, t2 and t3. Armories x3. Barracks max level. Training G. or Mercenary camp (only 1 of the 2, depends if it's my Elf or Human city). AW, 2-3 (GA, Monastery, Mointain Halls or Bulkwark).
Elves are at Fey. Humans are at Wood Elves.

One of my questions is about the daily exclusives that fit my cities the most. From the list I have seen, the ones I think at getting are:
- The Halfling Folk Band (4x4 cul/pop)
- Soothing Pond (2x4 cul/pop)
- Willow (mana, cul/pop) - for my human city only

Do you recommend another daily exclusive based on my city specs?

Second question, the daily exclusive Bumblebee Stables, is it good? (bee unit + culture)
I have got the Voice of Something from the previous event (priest unit, pop/culture) and I really like it!

Is the Bee unit any good? I never trained it. Are you thinking at getting this building?

Thank you for your help!
Have fun,
Almondum.

Silly Bubbles

Necromancer
One of my questions is about the daily exclusives that fit my cities the most. From the list I have seen, the ones I think at getting are:
- The Halfling Folk Band (4x4 cul/pop)
- Soothing Pond (2x4 cul/pop)
- Willow (mana, cul/pop) - for my human city only

It really depends on what you're short of. There is not an outstanding building in this event but they still can help a lot.

Almondum

Spellcaster
It really depends on what you're short of. There is not an outstanding building in this event but they still can help a lot.
Hello Silly (I hope I can call you that hehe). I am usually short of population and culture so I always look after buildings with those 2 attributes.
Recently, in my human city, I started to deal with mana, but at present I have a lot of Manta Rays. What I like about the Willow is that it is small and provides all the stats that I like. The thing is, I am casual and some things I "don't see/realise", hence why I am asking for your opinions.

For instance, what are you going after and why?

Thanks!
Almond