• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Question? Does the helping hand stack?

DeletedUser4311

My question is about the spell effect bellow called "Ensorcelled Endowment", what I'm wondering is;

- Does the 5% stack; can more than one be active at a time?
- Do the culture buildings need to have been "touched" by friends for them to work?
The first one does not seem to work for me, so either it's not suppose to work or it's a bug, I would write this in the bug section but since I'm not sure... Here we are...
All the best Archmage Irori

hh.jpg

DeletedUser3097

Hi Irori (again!),

Culture buildings give you a basic amount of culture but this can be increased through neighbourly help and applying ensorcelled endowment. If you hover your mouse over the building you can see how the basic amount increases.

Neighbourly help- your culture building can be 'polished' by a neighbour or by a fellowship member which will double your culture output for 8 hours.

E E- does not stack but you can apply several and they will run concurrently.

As you progress in the game, you can build ancient wonders which can extend the duration of neighbourly help.

Hope this has answered your questions. :)

DeletedUser4311

Hi Irori (again!),

Culture buildings give you a basic amount of culture but this can be increased through neighbourly help and applying ensorcelled endowment. If you hover your mouse over the building you can see how the basic amount increases.

Neighbourly help- your culture building can be 'polished' by a neighbour or by a fellowship member which will double your culture output for 8 hours.

E E- does not stack but you can apply several and they will run concurrently.

As you progress in the game, you can build ancient wonders which can extend the duration of neighbourly help.

Hope this has answered your questions. :)

Sadly yes this just shows it's bugged because I've done this but my culture do not go up...

Thanks for the fast reply.

DeletedUser4193

Well, took me a bit to figure out the mechanics too here. It goes like this:

Example: U apply 5 of those spells on 5 culture buildings.
Then 1st, if that gives u enough culture after being polished u'd jump up to the next overall bonus culture LvL (hopefully), that's already 125% in the bag.
Now those spells are applied too, that's another 5% from each building after they were polished, 25% overall. So u get an overall culture bonus of 150% applied on coins and supplies.

In other words, the effect of overall bonus does stack indeed. The spells themselves can't be stacked on 1 building though, that only extend the time the spells are active.

I hope I explained that halfway understandable ☻

DeletedUser4311

I hope I explained that halfway understandable ☻

Well what ever the case it seems to work when it want's to, I was mostly wondering... I only play for fun and not competition... But yeah, thanks for confirming the after being polished bit. Good to know.