• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Quest yet non available in Sorcerer‘s Pilgrimage

Alwina

Seeker
I hate it, when it says „next quest not yet available, you have to wait until the right time“ - this time it says to wait 14 hours. In that way i will never be able to get all stages evolved. I do not understand the sense of it, unless it is exactly this: without paying you cannot evolve to the last stage. That is revolting!

Pauly7

Magus
These are daily quests. Only one appears each day. That's why you have to wait. You can evolve your building to the last stage if you've been picking the right beacons.

Alwina

Seeker
What do you mean with right beacons? I only know bluetooth beacons. And i thought besides the daily quests you get others in continuation. But it seems i only get now 1 daily quest per day.

BlueBlou

Illusionist
You have played the quests well, Alwina, if you reached the wait for next day messages. All depends on how regularly you visited your city to pick up the max amount of magic scrolls around the city, daily 35 and then how lucky you were in getting additional scrolls when selecting a way point. If you reached 7 of the 9 evolving tokens, you should be ok if your fellowship can reach the 3rd flag in the Fellowship Adventures as you will get 2 more. It has been said that it was part of the rewards of the FA on Beta.

There is one sure thing about this game. It teaches you patience, whether you like it or not. Lol

Pauly7

Magus
What do you mean with right beacons? I only know bluetooth beacons. And i thought besides the daily quests you get others in continuation. But it seems i only get now 1 daily quest per day.
The 'beacons' are the things you open to move yourself further towards getting the next artefact. There is always a choice of three. Some are more beneficial to you for getting towards artefacts. Some are better for getting more daily prizes. If you always picked the beacons good for daily prizes (i.e. the ones worth 28, 92 or 83 scrolls) then it will be really tough to get 9 artefacts.

Technically there are two quest lines in this event - The sequential quests and the daily quests. The first 68 quests are sequential, meaning they appear as soon as you are ready for the next one. The last 22 quests are scheduled to appear only one per day. As soon as you've completed the first 68 then the daily quests will appear one by one, but only until you catch up to the rate that they've been appearing. Once you do then you only get one a day.

BlueBlou

Illusionist
It took me a while to figure out which ones is worth 1 move, 2 move, 3 moves on the board. Must say Pauly7’s spreadsheet on another thread gave me the nudge. I like to get value for movement, so I like to try and work out the average scrolls per move. I think I used 22 or 23 for this event. Sometimes it was 27 if I had the 28, 53 and 92 to pick from. I did tap the 92 at times hoping for the 200 scrolls, but if you see 15 kp three times in a row, not a good day for being reckless. I think I will end at 8 out of 9 evolves, which is ok for me, keeping in mind what we may get from FA.