• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Question Quest Timer Not Set to BST

Twigjam

Spellcaster
I get the daily event currency rewards at midnight but the Event Daily Quest box doesn't open until 1pm instead of 12pm. Are they going to fix this for us UK players?

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
The timers in the game are based on CET and CEST for the whole world @Twigjam not GMT or BST.
We hope that helps explain why you get a time difference.

Twigjam

Spellcaster
The timers in the game are based on CET and CEST for the whole world @Twigjam not GMT or BST.
We hope that helps explain why you get a time difference.

We're given some event currency when we log in on a new day/date and I'm getting those at midnight so why aren't the new quests for that day at the same time? They're an hour later. They were at the same time before the clock change. Why wouldn't they be at the same time now?

Last edited:

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
Time in the whole of Europe changed on the 28th of March, which is why this has reset this occurred. As the time changes just after midnight, this has only affected one of the timers.
When we have an event releasing quests, these are timed in seconds, so do not follow any clock time in programming. So 86,400 seconds between unlocks is what is happening.