• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived Quest: The Legacy of Elvenar

DeletedUser93

OK so the quest tells me to "Have 30 of the same boosting relic" Now maybe I am dense, but don't all the relics supposedly help boost at some point? This is why they are having us do all these Providences after all, right? Well here is the thing, I have already got 'Planks' up to 30' and 'Elixers' up to 32, so why is this quest not completing? Is this a bug? or does this quest need to be better clarified so we are not questing without a clue of what we really need to seek?

DeletedUser

Is not a bug,the boost relic are that what u can produce and u have to research it.The map is for everyone,world map,other plyers have otheres boost goods,and this is the challenge,if u have only your boosted relic on map...where is the challenge and the beauty of this game? will be too easy :D:D,I hope u understand my bad english :p

DeletedUser7

Hello Wyldewood and thanks for reporting this to us. Not all of the relics are boosted, you only get one boosted type per tier. So out of Planks, Steel, and Marble you have a boost only for one.

You can look up your own information regarding this by going to the Town Hall and switching to the 'Relics' tab. The boosts you have unlocked will be highlighted with sparkles. You can look up boosts you have yet to acquire on the research tree.

DeletedUser93

Hello Wyldewood and thanks for reporting this to us. Not all of the relics are boosted, you only get one boosted type per tier. So out of Planks, Steel, and Marble you have a boost only for one.

You can look up your own information regarding this by going to the Town Hall and switching to the 'Relics' tab. The boosts you have unlocked will be highlighted with sparkles. You can look up boosts you have yet to acquire on the research tree.

I see, may I suggest then the quest itself include that information, as I entered it without a clue what it means to be a boosted relic, chances are if I was confused, others have been as well. Thanks for considering this.

DeletedUser7

I will check to see if this can be included in the tips on the loading page, if it already isn't.