• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived Quest Display Glitch - Queen Fairy's Garden event

Hiya,

When quests have only one line's worth of text on this event, when you open the event quest window they jump been displaying in a box wide enough for one, then two lines of text for a couple of seconds (really fast, hurts my eyes) before settling down. I've put a pic of the two quest widths below that it jumps between, sadly I can't record a video of it.

I play on the app, on Android. I noticed @Gargon667 has pointed this out too, and we both had the display issue in the FA too. Hoping they're not related and showing an underlying issue on some phones...? Didn't matter too much with the FA but these hurt my eyes to the point where I'm checking the quest only when I need to.

Screenshot_20210510-184538_7f7cb4ea03f89ed006ffca7a7d623b25.jpgScreenshot_20210510-184542_7f7cb4ea03f89ed006ffca7a7d623b25.jpg

BlueBlou

Illusionist
I see them mention other problems fixed with the event visuals, but I do not read that the horrible jumping has been sorted. If it is, yay hoorah from me