• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Quest cycling is boring!!!

DeletedUser

I like the game and am not looking to bash it ...but...declining 16 quests..to accept the four I want is not fun.
My soluti0un would be to make a roulette wheel with allocatable segments of different percentages that you could drag and drop onto the wheel. At each spin , you could choose to accept or reject the quest it landed on.

I'm getting so bored of quest cycling.

Kry

DeletedUser

Yep. Quest cycling is "fun" for me when I can do 5+ in a row in the morning/evening. I currently don't bother as I can only cycle to 3 or so and it simply is not worth the effort. Kinda like visiting my neighbours. I could get half a million or more in cash but it is SO BORING, I simply don't bother. Sure, quest cycling and visiting would make me progress faster, however I value my time, so grinding for 30 minutes a day is not something I will do when I can go 20% slower for 10 minutes a day.

Each to their own.

DeletedUser1829

The quests were not intended to be used in such a fashion but players always find inventive approaches that devs haven't thought of. Cycling quests is purely optional and you can successful play the game with cycling or any quests at all. Granted it does make life easier to receive the benefits so it is left to each player to determine how they handle this game feature.

You should note at one point in beta this feature was restricted but thankfully never made it to the live server.