• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Contact Support Quest completed prematurely.

Julian

Sorcerer
I am in the fourth chapter in Arendyll. I received a quest to complete the research on all three superior manufactories. I had already completed Superior Steel, so that had a tick, while the other two boxes were rightly blank. This morning, I logged in to find that it had ticked all three boxes. Namely, it claims I've finished the research on planks and marble as well. This wasn't the case, and still isn't.

There's no problem. I just accepted the reward, and carried on to the next quest. However, I thought you should know.

Yours,

Julian

Deleted User - 1634960

@Julian Please lodge a ticket with Support so we can look into what has happened. You may only get a thank you, but we cannot check your account without the ticket. ;)

Heymrdiedier

Enchanter
owww, why do you report bugs that help you.... :)
But honestly, ive also seen this bug on another server. Last saterday (tournament end) my mainquest asking for a lvl 15 residence completed, while i only had lvl 14 residences.