• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Queen of the Seas

DeletedUser9049

Having seen the QUEEN of the SEAS popup and have got 2/39, nowhere to be seen now, what am I missing

DeletedUser8921

Try clearing your cache and refreshing your browser or closing and reopening the app. This should bring the quest icons back to the left side of your screen. If it doesn't and you are playing on a live server (not beta where the event is over), then I suggest contacting support.

DeletedUser9049

HI Crowella, THANKS have done the 4 above, off to Support

RainbowElvira

Sorcerer
Here's my feedback for the event, from an endgamer's perspective. Many thanks to the artists who created such a beautiful building and splash screen. The quests were easily doable for me (using the spoiler), and rather enjoyable. The quests that I found less enjoyable were "upgrade 5 buildings to level 5" and especially "Scout 1 province or research 1 technology". The latter can be extremely tricky if you do not use a spoiler.

I like the look of the Mauriel building, it has decent stats and already found a place in my city :). The wishing well is always nice to have, and the quest rewards were welcomed too.

All in all, a nice event in every respect * and a great addition to the game.

* a third option to "scout or research" would have been even nicer ;)

DeletedUser3571

I found the event easy to do in my elemental's city.
However i would like to point out 1 thing i started a new city in the previous event and i'm trying to make it a negotiation only city. This means that as i advance the train troops becomes nearly impossible. with a lv1 barracks and 1 lv 1 armory it took my chapter 3 city nearly 2 days to train the troops for 1 quest and this will only get worse as i get further up the tech tree.
so i think it would be a good idea if the train troops had an alternative like gain xxx amount of goods.

DeletedUser3671

Yes, that would be great :)

I have negotiated all my way to Constructs now. I found out that i needed to upscale those military buildings to do quests. So now i have level 20 Barrack and two maxed armories. But that's some chapters ago i did that.

But would be nice, since they advertise, that we can play the game without fighting. Yes, we don't fight, but why being forced to have military and train troops then ?

Thagdal

Sorcerer
I have negotiated all my way to Constructs now. I found out that i needed to upscale those military buildings to do quests. So now i have level 20 Barrack and two maxed armories. But that's some chapters ago i did that.

But would be nice, since they advertise, that we can play the game without fighting. Yes, we don't fight, but why being forced to have military and train troops then ?

i too am a negotiator but first off you need armories for orc production. but i have found being in woodelves and having blue ring provinces its a lot easier to auto fight them. i have a vallorian valor that produces troops for free and they are good for most battles, and as an extra benefit, they seem to count about triple during quests, than your usual barrack troops.
So my advice is to craft a couple of vallorian valors and grounds of the orc strategists for the quests and free fighting troops for easy provinces.:)