• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Queen Fairy's Garden questline event now in Beta

Hekata

Artisan
Lol I guess you don’t like drone riders? I find that when you are auto fighting in spire/tournament the drone riders are the best light melee if there is a heavy melee in the enemy lines, so I do use them :) I’d prefer a building that gives dogs though, given a choice, but we never seem to get one of those!
I'm not sure it makes a difference what troops it produces since the output is so low. Too bad the Simia doesn't affect all the buildings that produce troops, that would make them worth having.

DeletedUser501

Enchanter
Lol I guess you don’t like drone riders? I find that when you are auto fighting in spire/tournament the drone riders are the best light melee if there is a heavy melee in the enemy lines, so I do use them :) I’d prefer a building that gives dogs though, given a choice, but we never seem to get one of those!
Yes dogs are a better light melee for me, but light melee in general are very bad units so this new building is not that interesting.

Gargon667

Mentor
Anything that gives troops is better than all those that don´t, so I´d say it is at least the third best evolving building (not counting pets) ever :) Since the Sorceresses from the Golem are not more useful than the Drones it may even be second best, depending on the other stats (which I haven´t looked at). It is also the first evolving building in a while that I will consider building.

Hekata

Artisan
The evolving building doesn't give troops @Gargon667 only pop/culture/goods and seeds. The building in questions is a daily prize which in fact makes it better than if it was an evo building as it can be teleported and you can also (try to) get multiple copies. There is also an orc strategist instant as a daily.

Gargon667

Mentor
The evolving building doesn't give troops @Gargon667 only pop/culture/goods and seeds. The building in questions is a daily prize which in fact makes it better than if it was an evo building as it can be teleported and you can also (try to) get multiple copies. There is also an orc strategist instant as a daily.

I thought that´s what I remembered, guess I muddled the two things up again, shows how much I care nowadays, I used to know every stat of every building lol...
Orc Strat instants sounds fun though. May have a reason to play the event after all... Makes me wonder if the building will make 5 squads of troops in its 3-4 week lifetime between FAs?

Pauly7

Magus
Orc Strat instants sounds fun though. May have a reason to play the event after all... Makes me wonder if the building will make 5 squads of troops in its 3-4 week lifetime between FAs?
To me, this is the best daily prize that Inno has put out in about 3 years. It's a shame they've put it close to the start of the event, but I guess that's intentional.

On Beta I've vowed not to play this event because I'm too incensed about the repeated quest to spend troop instants, but I might have to fight through it on Live just to get those Orc Strats.

One point for despair or amusement - The Orc Strat instants don't work to complete the task to use unit instants.

Gargon667

Mentor
One point for despair or amusement - The Orc Strat instants don't work to complete the task to use unit instants.
??? Sounds like a bug??? Or is there anything in the wording that is has to be a barrack troop instant or something like that?

Pauly7

Magus
??? Sounds like a bug??? Or is there anything in the wording that is has to be a barrack troop instant or something like that?
Nothing in the wording. It's probably a bug and they just haven't coded the merc camp instants properly into the quest mechanics... but I also haven't seen them respond on it or say they are going to fix it.

Gargon667

Mentor
Nothing in the wording. It's probably a bug and they just haven't coded the merc camp instants properly into the quest mechanics... but I also haven't seen them respond on it or say they are going to fix it.
Inno at its best then :D

Alcaro

Necromancer
is there any building giving Unurium for ch.18??? I don't really need Seeds or Mana but I do need lot of Unurium.

Alcaro

Necromancer
@Julian - yes, I know about that one. I was thinking at some sets giving at this moment seeds or other event buildings So far I could check only the Carnival set and Snow Owl set, they both keep giving seeds also for ch.18.
I am a bit annoyed because this is already the second chapter using Unurium and any upgrade gives it and we didn't get a wonder to reduce the decay.

EDIT - this post was for event dailies. If someone knows a building from this event giving Unurium, please shout! :D
LE - I just checked in Elvenarchitect and there is not a single building giving Unurium except those 2 (1 normal and 1 premium) available on this chapter.

Last edited: