• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Queen Fairy's Garden questline event now in Beta

Jackluyt

Shaman
The new event is in Beta!
You are welcome to share our note with friends and fellowship:

173624120_10219001859098057_8134492497692573881_n.jpg

Evolving building gives boosted tier two:

173701050_10219001998861551_2231485351152209227_n.jpg

173624120_10219001782976154_4282610467266188192_n.jpg

Last edited:

Pauly7

Magus
To my mind it's the worst evolving building to date... and that's an accolade considering how scathing I've been of the Ashen Phoenix. Someone is going to argue that this is worth it because the population and culture are slightly better than some previous ones, but overall I see absolutely no reason to build a non-teleportable building with this line up of stats.

Pauly7

Magus
The one positive I will say is that in my one very small city I'm interested in getting a few more 2x2 or 2x3 culture buildings and it seems that shuffle events provide the only opportunity to get them. It's very small praise though.

BlueBlou

Illusionist
What I would like to know, is that scrolls t2, t2+1 or t2+2? Not that I think many will welcome more scroll producing buildings.

DeletedUser501

Enchanter
Great, what we was all waiting with anxiety, for many many months, a military building giving THE MOST USELESS UNITS OF ALL THE GAME, drone riders, do you look my friends, devs really care about us :)

Captura de Pantalla 2021-04-15 a la(s) 13.30.00.png

Gargon667

Mentor
Great, what we was all waiting with anxiety, for many many months, a military building giving THE MOST USELESS UNITS OF ALL THE GAME, drone riders, do you look my friends, devs really care about us :)

It is still the best building in the entire event I would bet, the evolver on the other hand is definitely not going to see the light of day in my town until they let us teleport them...
But then again I am not very likely to even bother playing the event...

Hekata

Artisan
It is still the best building in the entire event I would bet, the evolver on the other hand is definitely not going to see the light of day in my town until they let us teleport them...
But then again I am not very likely to even bother playing the event...
Actually the best building of the event IMO is a little 2x2 building that produces lots of coins :)

Susie49

Soothsayer
What I would like to know, is that scrolls t2, t2+1 or t2+2? Not that I think many will welcome more scroll producing buildings.
Yes indeed, scroll producing buildings are not likely to be greeted with enthusiasm. I get so many scrolls from my moonstone sets that I can keep all my scrolls manufacturies in storage!

Pauly7

Magus
Actually the best building of the event IMO is a little 2x2 building that produces lots of coins :)
I agree. I can imagine popping a couple of those little things somewhere, but definitely none of the others.

If I can put my negative nelly hat on for a moment... as usual... For my money the Fairies chapter was the most hideous thing about Elvenar. The Orcs chapter was close, but I could barely bring myself to build a single one of those monstrous building upgrades in my city. I got in and out of chapter 7 as fast as possible then upgraded stuff straight through to the following chapter. So... all of the daily exclusives for this event have those awful purple or pink flowers and they would be banned from my city. The aforementioned little coin house is the one out of them that doesn't have ugly-factor 100, luckily.

Anyway, there's nothing really good enough to replace anything else so it doesn't matter. There is at least one 3x3 pure culture building that might interest me, though, were it not for how it looked.

Others have been saying it for a while, but I can safely say I won't bother to play this event at all. Well... quests will complete automatically and I will spend the currency I get, but I have absolutely no interest in it.

Hekata

Artisan
For my money the Fairies chapter was the most hideous thing about Elvenar. The Orcs chapter was close
I am not fond of the fairies aesthetics at all but I still prefer them, however slightly, to orcs. Just the thought of all those mushroom farms, bones everywhere and that pit of fire (or whatever it was called) producing dang makes me a bit sick o_O
The 3x3 culture building you mention is not that bad. The purple flower is very small and doesn't bother me too much. Surprisingly I like the Blossom Light post. Probably because it's not a building but more a patch of nature with a bridge and a river so flowers make sense to me. On the other hand those purple atrocities at the top of the Queen's retreat, Petal bridge and Bumblebee stables will never be seen in my cities.

Pauly7

Magus
I am not fond of the fairies aesthetics at all but I still prefer them, however slightly, to orcs. Just the thought of all those mushroom farms, bones everywhere and that pit of fire (or whatever it was called) producing dang makes me a bit sick o_O
I'm not gonna argue with you about the Orcs because I found that chapter abhorrent too (I'm expecting @Gargon667 to weigh in for their defence in a bit). I could go either way here. Orcs depressed me more because why on earth would I want to turn my beautiful city into a pile of mud and bones. Fairies, I think, made me more angry because I can't imagine why they came up with the idea to turn everything into a psychedelic vomit trip. Also, though there's a keenness for giant insects and bees and wotnot, which set the alarm off on my believability meter.
The 3x3 culture building you mention is not that bad. The purple flower is very small and doesn't bother me too much. Surprisingly I like the Blossom Light post.
I'm not crazy about the light post. It has the exact same stats as the purple luck dragon from the last event, though, so I guess there can be a choice.

Hekata

Artisan
I just saw that the last prize for completing all quests is a (ugly) portrait again. What, the little 2x2 building that expires after 30 days and has like a 5% chance to give you 15 diamonds was too much?

Hekata

Artisan
I'm not crazy about the light post. It has the exact same stats as the purple luck dragon from the last event, though, so I guess there can be a choice.
At this point I'm just hoarding all the buildings I can. It gets a bit boring when one's not moving through the chapters so I just have fun sometimes by replacing some buildings just for the sake of it (and storing the other ones back in inventory). I even brought back my Baroness Estrella / Mendaci "set" from 10 chapters ago just for the looks of the buildings.

Gargon667

Mentor
I'm not gonna argue with you about the Orcs because I found that chapter abhorrent too (I'm expecting @Gargon667 to weigh in for their defence in a bit). I could go either way here. Orcs depressed me more because why on earth would I want to turn my beautiful city into a pile of mud and bones.

ROOOOAAAARRRRRR!!!!

Gargon667

Mentor
will have to look that one up, might be useful for making money bags in an FA?

Hekata

Artisan
will have to look that one up, might be useful for making money bags in an FA?
Yeah, I was thinking about that too. I find that the sack of coins badge is not that easy to make in bigger cities. Plus I mostly do diplomacy in the Spire and one can never have enough coins for that.

Susie49

Soothsayer

Lol I guess you don’t like drone riders? I find that when you are auto fighting in spire/tournament the drone riders are the best light melee if there is a heavy melee in the enemy lines, so I do use them :) I’d prefer a building that gives dogs though, given a choice, but we never seem to get one of those!