• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Quantity of Provinces to complete to gain Expansion in one of my cities is 23, Why?

Seyton

Dreamer
I play in 3 different worlds.
The other worlds the qty of provinces is still 10 or lower, NOT 23.
However in the ARENDYLL World (https://en1.elvenar.com/game), the qty of provinces to complete to gain an Expansion is now 23
I am unable to contact Elvenar Support to change Password to contact them via In GAME, also the Elevenar Customer Support EMAIL address is not recognized by Gmail, which is my Game Email
Any assistance is most welcome.
Cheers!

Sir Derf

Adept
A little additional information is required to understand your circumstances...

On PC, when in the Buildings Window, Expansions Tab, when you hover over the Province Expansion button, an information window appears. In that window it provides 2 numbers: "Provinces completed" and "Required for next expansion". What are the numbers you are seeing in the three cities?

You might want to check the official Wiki (on PC, click the smaller of the two buttons in the bottom right of the screen, then choose Wiki from the popup window) for information about Expansions, specifically Province Expansions.

Seyton

Dreamer
Okay I completed enough provinces to gain expansion in the other world that I was at 112 Total Expansions, and the qty of provinces to complete jumped to 18 to gain the next Expansion.

Thank you everyone for the quick response, I learned something new, I don't like it LOL, but it's a good thing to know to plan ahead.

Cheers

Last edited:

Sir Derf

Adept
If only Province Expansions continued to be earned at a rate of 1 per Province like they did at the very beginning... Those were the days. ;)

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
It may be worth adding here that we have a few ways to get in touch with Support:
  • On the game log in screen the question mark (?) on the right of the screen directs you there
  • From in game, the bottom right cogwheel icon, followed by the question mark
  • Our generic link: https://innogam.es/ElvenarSupport
  • Main website: www.innogames.com/support
  • and last but not least we have a link on our Home page of the Forum
So please reach out if we are able to help further :)