• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Pyramid of Purification, question:

AstralSoul

Illusionist
Okay, well, first of all, if you checked elvenstats, yes, I am stalling right in front of a filled up Halfling's scouts (so still in S&Ds), but I like to plan, and plan the big picture. Like a good chess player, I want to be some moves ahead.

Pyramid reads:
For each orc collect, 30% sentient good.

But 30% what exactly?

I have six armories, seven nests (is exaggerated, I know... but I do not want ever to say the typical sentence "I ran out of orcs"), and a level 7 (will stay like that for a very long while) Heroes Forge.

My idea is to stall for AW work (now with tournament earthquakes... who knows), and grow more provinces (I have 337 -need 250 to activate these scouts-, but I want to grow more) The expansions I am gaining, I am using it for when the armories stretch to 7x3. Right now, I have orc nests there. With the stall, I keep adding more and more orcs (200K orcs already, and I used 250K orcs for level 31 needles...) Those orc nest initially are temporal, for when the armories grow (or when like I have 5m orcs or so haha) However, what is this 30% sentient good mean? And will the orc nest trigger that too? (They become worthier then...)

Julian

Sorcerer
Elvengems says the percentage relates to the orcs you harvest. So, if you harvest 1000 orcs, you would get 300 sentient goods, either tier 1 or tier 2 sentient goods. You will need these in vast amounts in later chapters.

BlueBlou

Illusionist
What Julian said. Also works on any culture building that gives orcs. So yes, orc nests will give some sentient goods. Lovely!

Pauly7

Magus
Hmm, now I can't be sure now you've said it. I'll watch some next time I'm collecting Orcs. On mobile I don't think you even see what's being collected.

BlueBlou

Illusionist
You can see on mobile what is being collected. Sometimes I get both s1 and s2 at the same pick-up point. Not at the s3 level yet, so not able to say anything about that.