• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Push accounts

How about stopping players sending KP to Ancient Wonders outside of their fellowship. Wonder points you can do what you like with but KP stays in the fellowship. It would stop fair playing groups being plagued by people wanting to slow them down for their own ends.

m4rt1n

Adept
KP donation is part of the game, I often help others with KP on their wonders, there are returns to be made, so it can be a win win situation.
Player A just fills their own wonder, should those KP chests just go to waste?
Player B has others in the fellowship just add 1 or 2 kp to get massive rewards, why should I not be allowed to make a significant contribution for example 50kp to get 60kp in instants and a rune.
Player C has a new wonder I need runes for, why can I not then add to that to get the needed runes to unlock my wonder?

Your suggestion doesn't really have anything to do with push accounts, if you suspect one, just inform support and they can check it out.

Julian

Sorcerer
It would stop fair playing groups being plagued by people wanting to slow them down for their own ends.
If you are concerned about the issue of wonder levels making the tournaments more difficult, you don't have to upgrade a wonder, even if its KP is full.

When I left a FS and there were plenty of their FP I deleted the Ancient Wonder and built it again.