• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Provision of universal artifact

DeletedUser7399

We have a lot of buildings requiring artifacts. How about making a universal artifact that can be used on any of these buildings or a mechanism that allows you to convert one of your existing artifacts, this could be a special prize and used sparingly. Cheers Aesop13

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
This is something that has been repeatedly requested. The developers have said that this is not something that will happen as the Artifacts are supposed to be very rare items and only once so far have they allowed an Artifact exchange, with the Phoenix Artifacts in the Magic Academy. That is not to say this will not occur again with other specific types.

DeletedUser3571

They did recently remove a lot of the evolving building bases from crafting but have kept the phoenixes for some reason.

Gargon667

Mentor
I think these buildings should only be available in the MA during the time that the artifacts are available. It is good most have been removed, but also the birds are useless until next year easter! No need to keep them in the MA all that time, just bring them back next event that will offer the artifacts. Same for bears or any other evolving buildings.

WinterLivia7

Spellcaster
the bases should appear in MA only if you don't have it already (built or in your inventory) and the artifacts should be available for crafting or for buying them.

then this begs the question 'why do they continually give evolving buildings in the MA without providing artifacts to evolve them' This makes no sense whatsoever

Totally agree. They are tormenting us, I guess.

Alcaro

Necromancer
So wait now. I could have a Mermaid building and all the Artifacts in inventory; could sell it and craft a new one, hmmm...
It would be 4 chapters higher if I were to exercise that option.
in theory, yes, you could (and would be fantastic!) ... but what if the base doesn't appear anymore? I wouldn't bet my money on Inno's goodwill.

Gargon667

Mentor
So wait now. I could have a Mermaid building and all the Artifacts in inventory; could sell it and craft a new one, hmmm...
It would be 4 chapters higher if I were to exercise that option.
It has always been like this until they removed these buildings from the MA.