• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Provinces that open up for tournaments. Do you need to complete?

AstralSoul

Illusionist
Hi all!

I am planning to go strong next week's steel tournament (I have a lot of army buildings), and I have some steel provinces to scout. Two minor problems:
1- Orc ring (I can use diamonds, wells give plenty)
2- RSS (I can use them, but I rather not)
3- Fighting: I am in fairies, stuck working on purpose on AW, therefore, I cannot win the fight in a 10th province.

So, my question is, for these provinces to open up in the tournament, do I need to complete them, or scouting is enough?

Thanks!

ANIKHTOS

Soothsayer
To have a province for the tournament you need to have closed it. Which mean win all encounters in that province. Simple scouting will not make them available for the tournament.

AstralSoul

Illusionist
Yup, that is what I suspected. Well, I have 2 left, plus one scouting, 30h to go, so I will have them in time :) All steel provinces including ring 10, let's see if I pull 6 stars on all of then, wish me luck!

ANIKHTOS

Soothsayer
Well my best wishes on you
May your troops die fighting courageous, may your resources bride the way
and in the end you finish all 10 at level 6

AstralSoul

Illusionist
Indeed hahaha, but they will be hard to kill I'll help them with these:

hp.JPG

Tony Stark is going to suit my archers and mages, and talking of suits:

power.JPG

And one more archer power crafting :p

They will be ultimately truly Elite Archers haha. (If I just had wardens.... boom). (And the Mages will hit hard too).

Level 6 Needles, level 6 Monastery. (In fairies.)

And let's say that I really "fattened up" my RSS' storage, I have lots haha.
Dust (for steel tourney) is one of my boosted. For scrolls (for steel too), my Spire set counts as two boosted manus... (Silk is my actual boosted)
And I have almost 1 million steel (plank is my boosted), so I will be good :p (around that for the other tier 1 too).

Edit: And a hungry panda bear, and very, very hungry brown bear, waiting to soon feast to keep the b. bear active all week.

Last edited:

ANIKHTOS

Soothsayer
well i have around 300 of resources!!!! no building to boost anything , i can go insane and spend everything to close 4 territories